Reviews for Unprepared
hozier's distant star chapter 1 . 6/25
This was awesome! I wish I could say more, but just know that I found this story great.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I loved all the little details in this fic, and from the image of Setsuna sewing bunny accessories at the Gates of time, to the Outer Senshi rivaling Usagi and Mamoru for some sort of parenting award, to Jadeite fearing for his life before Hotaru healing herself and then realizing he had possible blackmail information...
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hilarious! These are characters no one would normally think to put together, and you handle it PERFECTLY! Genius.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Thank you! It's so nice to have a Jadeite fic NOT pairing him up with Rei. I loved your characterization, especially his complete and utter terror of Haruka.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
just love it it was very good and fun to read
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
What a fun read! You've taken an unlikely trio and made their interaction work brilliantly. I love Jadeite and Hotaru's "alliance" at the end.

After this I can't wait to read your other stories~!
ninashtia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hilariously beautiful.
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, this is a wonderful story! I love Jadeite being completely clueless as a babysitter, the Outer Senshi as overprotective parents, and Hotaru being quite calm with a mischievous streak as well! And the idea of Setsuna sewing rabbit pom-poms for eternity would explain so much...
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hehe!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
OMG! *Runs away from Jadeite* LOL!
InusAkane chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Really good; love the idea of Jadeite being a babysitter:) Really good story plot, flowed really well; I was disappointed to end it so quick. love to see something else by you.
claymade chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Heh heh heh... Very nice character piece. You keep the interactions moving along at a brisk enough clip that it stays very interesting, forming a natural progression through the day. Jadeite as a babysitter was great fun, and the kids were just too cute. Good stuff.