Reviews for Perfect Stangers xRevisedx
jaslena chapter 15 . 4/7
cant wait for the gift exchange!
jaslena chapter 13 . 4/4
wanted to read till the latest chapter to drop you a review... but I cant.. I must drop to see hi..

nice story there... on to the next chapter... hope you have more juice of the story to throw to us.. .v
phillynz chapter 15 . 3/27
cant wait till secreat canta and the reveal of the penpals
Night the Neko chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
So cute! I love that they got closure finally!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
Love where you're going with this. Please Don't stop!
dori-tori chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
Omg such cuteness! Can't wait for more!

Please update ASAP!

Xx dori-tori
Taino Delsan13 chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Good things they got to talk and work thing out.
Good thing that Darien got his ex and not have bkack moment flowing him.
Great job thank you for updating
Syulai chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
It's really good to see closure between Darien and Tessa. I feel that the story has focused a lot on Darien and his character, it will be nice to have more insight on Serena's character and her big personality in the story, the reason why we love her so much :)
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
is darien still a virgin in this story? You said he was then serena said he wasn't.
dori-tori chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Cute! Really can't wait for more. Want to see what this trip away will be like, seriously excited! We need some jealousy on Darien's behalf or something. Like them hanging out in the group and guys hitting on Serena or something like that! Can't wait!

Please update ASAP!

Xx dori-tori
Syulai chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
That was really sweet! I love their '"little date" :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
You know what they say with every hate there love. They don't even know it but Darein and Serena ate fallen from each other. Great job thank you for updating
P.S
I want to your page and couldn't see the link to Serena necklaces or any other link
Chrissymoon101 chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Like this a lot :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Oh my goodness is Darien getting a little crush on Serena huh? What will happen at the mall? Great Job Thank you for Updating
Syulai chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Aha, finally the duo are going out together! Yes Darien, please get lost in Serena's gorgeous eyes, I love how you will be setting them to both fall in love in person as well as virtually.