Reviews for Maybe Tomorrow I Won't Love You Anymore
Animangeek9 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Poor Naru-chan! Itachi dont let James get in the way! ItaNaru 4ever!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
lol. When I read lightning shaped scar. . .I'm like. .Harry Potter? XD Harry had green eyes too, and isn't James the name of his father? idk :P That's who I think the James in your fic resembles XD.
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
im loving it and i dont know who james is resembling. please update.
UchihaMiyoki chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I hope that they kiss and Itachi walks up and makes the stop by throwing a fit. Then, him and Naruto get back together. Are you going to use this idea?
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
please dont tell me this is overwith! its just getting good. poor naruto *hugs him* im not sure bout itachi since he caused the dramatic mess. please update
sparkling red chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
hi...great story...i cried!

update soon ok...
Shi-Toyu chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Aw! It's so sad! *sniffle* But I loved it too! I can't wait fo rthe next chapter! Itachi had better come back to Naruto soon! I want to slap him so hard right now! Gah!

-Shi Toyu
yaoikitty89 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
i really like your story :)
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
aah...i get it this is a shounen Ai right coz u call Naruto a 'HE'..oh well this good... XD

*NO WORRIES FOR THE FIRST Glance when i read the prologue i thought its femaleNaruto but i proved wrong at the 1st chappy... ah to answer ur question yeah i reek it from Katorse's plot line but only the first season coz fourteeb second season is from my own creative mind...hehehe... LOL

I am a filipina but i live here in sydney..
bluecrystal angel chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Love ur story it flows really well! Are u continuin it?
EvilPopcorn chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Ohh, I can't wait too see who approached Naruto. Please, you have to update soon! It's so interesting! So is Naruto and the rest of the group the popular people or something? Anyway hope to hear from you soon!
saunatonttu chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
O, I love it so far! :3

Poor Naru :(

You write well, but I'm disturbed, how you at some point write Naru's thoughts in italic and then add something that he's not thinking also in italic.

Not trying to be mean, I was just disturbed Dx

But, I like it and can't wait the next chappie! xD
alexa-catta123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Wow... deep:D Great job please continue
Zero1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Poor Naru ... hope you get Itachi green with jealousy for seeing how much more "beautiful" Naruto is and what a dumb ass he is for letting him go (like a hot blooded male who can up the "Alpha" notch to the highest level claiming his all so cute Naruto ... that will knock him down a peg or two).

Can't wait to see how it progresses. Good luck.
DreamsCanBeReality chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I resent the fact that Deidara was called a drag queen, because he's one of my faves XD

But all-in-all this was good; just like the first chapter

:))

Ill be waiting for the third chapter; update soon!

(Poor Naru-tan!)