Reviews for CSI: TARDIS
augus10 chapter 7 . 1/30
I just came across your story and I think it's really fantastic. I enjoy reading it and I really hope that the both of you can and will complete the story. So please update?
Carri007 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This is a wonderful story! Hope you guys get around to completing it soon :)
SakuraDragomir chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love doctor who csi:miami csi:new york csi:las vegas

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
dammitspawk chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
This is a very good story! You guys should continue with it, i'd read it! I wanna see what will happen in vegas!
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I just have to say, nice referance to Ray Bradbury's short story A Sound Of Thunder. The whole "butterful effect" thing. Nice touch.
Whitelion69 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
The story is going great . When you write the part CSI Vegas you need togo get Warrick Brown before he is shot and dies in Gil's arms.
pacetti07 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Great idea, keep going! Why exactly is the mist targeting who it does? What if the people it's after are actully Time Lords, or Time Lady's, in human form? Much like the 10th Doctor had to do in one 3rd season episode.
Naomitrekkie chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Ooh, so the Doctor's trapped on Earth? Nice twist! Why do I get the feeling this mist plans to go to other major cities, like Miami and Vegas? Hmm, I wonder which city will be next? Has Danny met the Miami people? I'm pretty sure he met Horatio, not so sure about everyone else. And i don't think Lindsay's met them all, so this should be interesting!

Can't wait to see where they go! I love crossovers, they are my favorite, especially when some characters already know the others! Introductions are always my favorite. Can't wait to see what you've got in store! :D
Naomitrekkie chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
So, who wanted Lindsey dead? And how does she come back to life (you said temporary death)? Hmm, maybe some Time Lord magic?

and how does Miami and Vegas get involved? I'm definitely excited to see what will happen. I'll admit, I really, really hate CSI:NY, especially since they killed Aiden (she was my favorite), but I've seen enough of CSI:NY to know who everyone is, and hope you'll get to Miami and Vegas soon. I'm not going to stop reading just 'cause it's New York, but I'd love it even more if the other shows came semi-quickly.

Since I like to be as considerate as possible when reading fics, I've got to say I like this fic, and even though we know who killed her, the mystery has barely started. Hmm, will the murder then go to Vegas and Miami, or will there be different mysteries for those shows? And I must know, how did Lindsey's death cause so much chaos?

Keep more coming please! Hope to see some GSR in the Vegas chapters! :D