Reviews for Revenant
Game777Guy chapter 8 . 5/28
This was certainly an interesting read. It's not the most gripping story I've ever read, but it was nice to actually find something that was interesting enough to read. The mystery of it all was very well constructed, and the "big reveal" felt satisfying and made sense. I liked seeing the evolution of these characters' personalities, though I feel that the characterization wasn't as strong as it could have been. Still, it gave me what I wanted when I was browsing the Code Geass category: which was a good post R2 story. And this story was written in a way that made it fit very well as post R2 material. Good job.
Aynessa chapter 8 . 3/18
This was sheer brilliance. It has officially become my head-canon. Wow. Just...just brilliant. This is what R3 SHOULD have been, not the ridiculous, canon-mocking R1.5 Sunrise is turning it into.

Your CG stories are all flawless. Love this!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/14
WOW! I am thoroughly impressed. I was starting to lose hope that I would find anymore well-written CG fics with accurate character portrayals and an intriguing plotline. So happy to have found this gem!

My only complaint is the over-usage of Japanese honorifics, even by people who are not Japanese. Especially Nunnally and Gino. Ohgi and Kallen are understandable, but it doesn't make sense for Britannians to utilize that form of speech.
LEGIONOFSILENCE chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Whyyyyyyyyy? Why you kill Gino!
Noooooooooooooo!
sublimesublime chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Ok this. You are a genius. I've been reading until now and I have to take a break but geez! I feel like I'm reading straight off the script of R3. I'm looking forward to the rest, keep up the good work
Doctorjaws chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I got a lot of "Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy" vibes off this thing. Especially at the end fight with Suzaku fighting a clone and the two women fighting the supernatural main villain. I was half-expecting Hideyoshi to get stabbed by Todou and die saying "But it was so artistically done."
Still this was an excellant what would happen next fic; you found a good way to use most of the ensemble cast (though I do wish we could have seen more of Todou) and make them all still engaging. I like that you managed to create tense action sequences without having to use Knightmares. And finally general theme of reconciliation in this story was conveyed without it becomeing to overly cloying or overly sentimental so kudos.
Doctorjaws chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
"Which one of us was really insane, I wonder?" she asked rhetorically.

You have to admit she has a bit of a point there. Love the plot twsit though. This is awesome.
ichiruzuka chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This is a very great job for telling something after the Requiem. I've read a few, and I think yours is the best. You've managed to write a grand closure. I enjoyed every word you served me, and every cameo from other anime as well (I really laughed when reading Touma saying 'how unlucky'). This is something I really want, not just Lelouch as immortal stories which littered the fandom; A story that gives a closure.

The only thing I regret is just why it took me so long to find this story.
ryder77 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Of the post-R2 fics I've read in 2009 that didn't involve any pairings or Lelouch coming back to life, this is one worth going back to after a few years.
It took some searching (and a wild guess at the word count), but I'm glad I finally found it.
The story was well thought out, the mystery was very much intriguing. The absence of pairings was an excellent choice.
The only problem I'd say I had with it was that it's aimed more towards a male audience.
Great work!
Halm Vendrella chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Excellent fic. I enjoyed all the little shout outs to history, other anime, and games. The final revelation is very characteristic of Lelouch, and the story works very well throughout because of that.
Lordban chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Well, here was a nice find :) I'll admit the resolution didn't seem all that hard for our heroes after all, but then again maybe Marianne wasn't the cleverest person in Britannia, and certainly not on par with her son. Favourited, I know I'll read again sometime :)
SpaceKow chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
This story is brilliant! If the code geass producers made a movie of the aftermath of r2 this would surely be it. Great job you did with the story.
Heave-Ho chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
This... This may be pushing it but, dude, this was a true stroke of master piece! You managed to keep everyone in character and all the angst and the recovery after Zero Requim was accurate, to say at least. The suspense keep me going at it, man! This was... Was like a true pro at work and I salute ya at sharing this brain child of yours. Keep up the awesome work. Laterz.
Ranger24 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
this was without a doubt a master work.
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
the base attack is remenicent of relocation red vs blue.

Or was it Reconstruction?

Shit.