Reviews for What Happens on Corellia
Ashton Giertz chapter 5 . 12/21/2018
I'm surprised Anikin didn't retort to Ventress' mocking about Kanobi with "I don't know, you tell me."
Ashton Giertz chapter 3 . 12/21/2018
a more believable device would be one that can detect when the wearer is taping into the force, and administer an electrical shock to distract them.
Ashton Giertz chapter 3 . 12/21/2018
"permanent force suppressor"
the heck is this BS? the force is this great energy field that binds all living things, more powerful than the ability to destroy planets. and you expect us to buy that theres some sort of device capable of suppressing that? I mean, if this kind of stuff existed in Star Wars, then why didn't they use it on Anakin back in the phantom menace? that would have put a stop to the rise of the empire right there.
Arla Logan chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Perfect mix of hilarity and drama:-D
Brightknight chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You guys write very well, and I laughed out loud a couple of times.
Overall though, being more of an orthodox, I found the story slightly obnoxious.
crvenashkorpija chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
End of the last chapter is so kriffing funny...is there ANYONE who doesnt hate stupid Gungans?
Micheal 13 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
well...that...it...you really need help...but it was an entertaining story...so...uuhh...keep up the good work
princess-rey-tano chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Wow! You brought bck Jenna Zan Arbor and Granta Omega? I like it! Weren't they both in the Jedi Appprentice s
MossyFlossy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You should write a sequel
Kibetha chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Drunk Anakin is possibly the most brilliant thing I've ever read. If I were Ahsoka, I'd get him drunk EVERY night. And, er, use the Force to dodge puke attacks. Ooooh I laughed so much.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Love oh Love!
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow! Going on review!
Port in the Storm chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I am going to make a guess and say that this 'Juno Eclipse' is a poke at Mary Sue fics the world over. If it was, then it made for an extremely funny bit of cracky writing. If it wasn't, then it is still a hilarious bit of cracky writing, but I am overanalyzing it.

This bit of crack was wonderful for a good ten minutes of laughter when I finished it. I mean, Ahsoka punching Anakin in the crotch... Priceless.
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
the very last part made no sense. funny story. in a disturbing way.
blackshade chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
This story was HILARIOUS! I liked it.