Reviews for Hogwarts a ReWrite
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
I realt enjoyed this story a lot. The interaction between Harry and Ginny was adorable and I loved all of the foreshadowing. Well done on a great story. I knew Robert Owen was Blackthorn. Everything was really well done. Thanks for the enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
End of year announcement? At the welcoming feast?
Hairy Putin chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
So I see that Harry isn't virtually a brick wall in the verse of observations in this fic... Yet? Maybe? I'm intrigued so far...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
skip marker
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Wow that was an incredible twist... I never read a story before that had Riddle come back. But I'm sure Dumbledore isn't out of the picture! And PLEASE write the next part. Harry and Ginny still haven't confessed or kissed and need it to reach that point. There was so much sexuality tension!
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
Ah that is truly horrible. Of all the people for Ginny to be petrified! But it seems like Harry can't be killed by looking in the eyes... Probably because he's a parselmouth?
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 4/10/2017
This Owen guy, isn't he Blackthorn? What sold me is the prayer he gave for Luna. You said Blackthorn was a priest or something. And Merlin's beard, another kiss interrupted! How long before the true one!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 4/10/2017
Ohh my they nearly kissed! Stupid cold
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Okay so are we gonna see some drama between harry and Neville regarding Ginny? That dunce better not try anything
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Holy crap what a chapter! We can see Harry starting to develop feelings for Ginny and Ginny for Harry
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
I agree with you, I love the relationship between Harry and Ginny
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Well that's an interesting beginning! No Quirell, an OC named Creed...
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Good beginning so far.
Sino chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I just finished this story! Amazing. I would love to read what happens next but I know its highly unlikely to happen. I will lt my imagination run with it. Beautiful read
Sino chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Wow! Thank you for this fic! I haven't read a nee HP fic that is good in such a long time. Thank you. This is beyond lovely. Well written and the plot is very well thought out. I'' rralky sad to be reading the last few chapters.