Reviews for Hogwarts a ReWrite
Sino chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I just finished this story! Amazing. I would love to read what happens next but I know its highly unlikely to happen. I will lt my imagination run with it. Beautiful read
Sino chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Wow! Thank you for this fic! I haven't read a nee HP fic that is good in such a long time. Thank you. This is beyond lovely. Well written and the plot is very well thought out. I'' rralky sad to be reading the last few chapters.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hello,
Good story, got to go read some more!
Thanks for taking the time to right it!
And especially for finishing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
It is a really cool story I had to admit that I am a bit addicted to this AU kind of story's and I really like yours very much. It is original and very well written a very fine job you have done !
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
London Knight .
A really interesting AU & really funny in parts as well . Do hope you write more as it's both intelligent & well written and an additive page turner of a Fic ! More please ;-)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Me again 25 mins after my last review but as the story is so good I think that I have to show my appreciation in the only way that I can ! Really good chapter although I'm starting to stress that the Harry/Ginny pairing isn't going to happen ! ;-) Anyway thanks again for the really entertaining story
Alex
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
I've been really enjoying this story that you've written I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed sooner as I keep forgetting to in my haste to continue the story. ! Anyway I just wanted to say that this is a very well written story and it's managed to keep me interested throughout it's considerable length, which is an achievement in itself ! So thanks very much for writing this story and I'll make sure to look out for any others that you produce in the future
(not sure if there's any point in signing it but I will anayway)
Alex
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
Please, please update. My sister isn't too well & your stories really cheer her up. Nicola ( and sister Jenn to)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Plez update and right more!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
L K
Plot HOLE ...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
London Knight
One slight plot I've spotted : I'm pretty sure it's never mentioned where or when Harry gets his Nimbus 2000 ? He does brilliantly during his 1st Flying Lesson & then he's using it during his first Quidditch match ! As a said , just a small niggle & keep up the good work ! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
London Knight
Very amusing & a good read . Some fanfics are heavy going , so I like it that you can tune into this one & 'relax' instead .
GineveraPotter chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I've only gotten as far as the first chapter but I've got so many feels right now I can't even…ugh ️️️
LBII chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Very god story! I like the introduction of Blackthorn and the new boy Creed. You kept most of the story line but made definite changes. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers.
Gin110881 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I still don't know, what to think about Harry. His relationship for Ginny is very good. I really like her interactions. Harry still is a clueless boy, whereas Ginny already knows what she wants. However, sometimes Harry seems to be a gullible simpleton. Without Ginny's and partially Hermione's help he would fight a losing battle against Malfoy and would be a wannabe Death Eater very soon. Switch houses... silly, gullible boy. I hope Ginny's influence will help him to grow up a bit.