Reviews for Harder Than It Looked
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Really lovely, im glad i found this. : )
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
That was awesome! And it all linked in and just fitted entirely with the episode. Bravo! B-D
Miyavilurver chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
oh please update this soon! its an awesome story and i love where you're going with this!
Anne-Lilian chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I liked this
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Yes, aftermath...Merlin was flung pretty hard against that wall. Great story!
ruby890 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
that was great. cant wait for the update.
Capt.Cow chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I WANT MORE! So awesome! This is like, the perfect tag to that episode! And I want to see what happens next, please, pretty please!
Aris1013 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I really like this story. That always bothered me too how they just magically end up back at the castle. I hope that you someday decide to continue this!
Blaze Moonlight chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I know that it's highly unlikely this is going to get any futher updates but I just wanted to say that this has been a great story so far, well written and an interesting concept, and it is a shame that you seem to have abandoned it but great work anyway.
Rowana Renee chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Oh NO! Now Morgana's on the case! NO SECRETS SHALL REMAIN HIDDEN! Ooh, I hope that there's some Mergana coming up...that'd be SO awesome! GOTTA GO READ MORE! I LOVE THIS!
Rowana Renee chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Just to let you know, this is histerical! The only problem now is that Merlins' quote from that episode "With a lump of wood* keeps repeating in my head to techno music! GREAT STORY SO FAR!
Iaveina chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
One thing...I think when you use Gwen's full name is should be 'Guinevere'...

Anywho, I'M LOVING WHAT'S HAPPENING SO FAR! PLEASE UPDATE! D
daily-chan chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
i'd love to see the rest of this :D poor merlin...

please continue with this story :D
ruby890 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
love the fic update. i wonder will he find out about the head injury?
kirallie chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Interesting. Poor Merlin, weird that Arthur's recovered quicker when he's the one that nearly died.