Reviews for Priorities
Flutterdash7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Lol! Reading this now well after DNF's release reminded me of all the years of waiting and waiting only to be greeted by a game that captured Duke well but failed badly when it came to gameplay.

I hope to see more of one of the greatest video game heroes, I hope he can make the transition, even if though he seems to like his women pixelated.
anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
The wait has certainly been a sadistic joke. In the meantime, I like the concept of this fic. :) What has he been doing all this time? (he sounds much older in the trailer, so it's safe to guess he's aged if nothing else.)
Captain Zeug chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Duke Nukem, 2011.

Long live the King.

And this was fantastic, by the way. Very funny.

This is Duke. THE Duke.

And he's finally back.
Captain Zeug chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Duke Nukem, 2011.

Long live the King.

And this was fantastic, by the way. Very funny.

This is Duke. THE Duke.

And he's finally back.
bdun chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
duke nukeum forever has escaped from development hell. write another chapter before the flying pigs show up.
Martin III chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very clever and witty, this. I chuckled. I actually had to look up the teaser on YouTube after reading this, but it's such a generic teaser that having seen it is in no way a prerequisite for enjoying any of this fic. Which is good, because it means the satire here has a very wide target; it's not just for Duke Nukem lovers.

Speaking of that teaser: “I’m looking for some alien toilet to buck my bricks”? I can't believe he actually said that, LOL. And you'd think they wouldn't put such terrible voice acting in a trailer for the game.