Reviews for In My Wildest Dreams
iSamPuckett chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
nice :)
Don'tDoubtTheJAM chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
that was good made me chuckle good work!
nothing48 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hmm. I liked this. I really liked this. And I don't even ship creddie. Not even close. But it was good. Very Samish. And I really felt bad for her, but I was glad when I read that she finally came to terms with the fact that she's happy for them.

And SamXGriffin is HOT. Just sayin.

The last line was class.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was a very good fic, had a lot of emotions put into it and stuff.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Buttercup556 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Awesome.

I loved this. The emotion in it was very strong and I easily felt Sam's pain.

Also, the 'in-fucking-creddie-ble' was genius. Great job! :D
sockstar chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This should probably be in Angst not Romance though I suppose. Only other thing I didn't like was the "creddie" stuff in the story, but that's a personal thing as well.

That said, it is brilliant. It's so angry and raw, conflicting with herself, whilst still being in character. It feels real. If all 3 of them were "real" people they could turn out this way. Taking the seed of the anger that only comes up very rarely on the actual show itself, and writing about what it would be like for someone like her, with a family like her, someone who might not end up not getting into a college or even completing high school, watching her probably only 2 friends leave her behind. With it being worse because of Sam's feelings towards them, and finally the resolution, behind all the pain, the anger, coming to terms with the issue, and being happy for them.

I pretty much only read the smaller stories (anything over about 3k I don't bother with), because I find the short form so much more interesting, it's condensed, it requires the story and writing to hold it together and be compelling, and this is a perfect representation of my beliefs. One of the best stories I've read on the site. Amazing.