Reviews for Who Am I HidanXOC
ThatOneAnimeFan chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Koolio~! :):D
WildRoseWolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow this is really good so far can't wate to read the next part!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
Aww! The ending was so sweet!
Za-Za chapter 15 . 4/6/2010
aw, ok that was an awsome story.

(if my computer would let me log on i would fave it)
Cdelancy chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
That was beautiful! Keep on typing!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
Aw I liked it. I think it's nice that she didn't kill them. And I'm happy that they got away. I kinda wonder how their life is gonna turn out now...)
ammie-may chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
This is a lovely ending! 3 Altho... what episode was it you saw?
CeruleanOctopus chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
OMG ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAV STORIES IS ENDED?...damn...

Oh well, just gotta say, I loved this fanfic and the ending was nice :) I'll definetly be waiting for your next HidanOC Story! :D
spirited curiosities chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
What a wonderful ending! TT-TT You outdid yourself on this chapter...it was so wonderful that I was afraid I was going to start bawling my eyes out when I found out that it was the end. You crafted this story so, so beautifully and I am finding it very difficult to believe that it is the end already!

Of course, I am excited to read your next Hidan/OC story because I'm sure that it will be just as wonderful as all the stories you write! . You are a truly talented writer with a gift for bringing out Hidan's character and portraying him in a story where there's more going on than just capturing Tailed Beasts and whatnot...absolutely amazing! :'D

This story was so wonderful...absolutely amazingly beautiful...

And how appropriate that it was finished on Christmas too! 3

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I can't wait for your next one!

-Mandy
W02A chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
O.O Awesome. . I seriously LOVE Who Am I! I was wondering how it would end... Maybe once upon a time that hasn't come yet you can make a little side story as to what happens after this...? X3 What can I say- I love your writing style! Good luck on everything!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
I really love this story and I can't wait to read the next (possibly last) chapter. I'm glad Shioe (sp?) is fighting for a cause she believes in. Because I doubt Asuma would want his team to hold anger in their hearts and want revenge. Right now they aren't any better than Sasuke. Anyways awesome chapter and please update soon!
spirited curiosities chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
OMG! This is getting so intense! I love how protective Hidan is of Fuya though and how strongly he holds to his opinions...you do such a wonderful job portraying him in this story, you really do. ;D

The emotions in this story are so raw and human right now...it has really given this chapter a serious, harsh tone and I adored every heart-breaking minute of it!

Beautiful, beautiful work!

Please update soon! :D
thentheclownlaughed chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
awesome chapter :D hope you update soon xD
CeruleanOctopus chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
OMG LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT! I NEED MORE! 3
W02A chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
I have a feeling i JUST figured something out, but I might be wrong lol, is Fuya Kurenai and Asuma's KID? o.0 weird lolz