Reviews for Iggy Ramblings :D
FlockPack chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
Sledge hammer.
FlockPack chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
This is for last chapter:
Natasha: SOOOO sorry Iggy I couldn't stop her!
My Iggy: Why do you care so much about her Iggy?
Me: -laughs hysterically- LOL SOMEBODIES JELLY!
Natasha: don't worry babe, I still love you, I just feel bad for Bell's Iggy!
My Iggy: Oh, okay, I'm sorry too dude.
Me: oh, and last chapter you said you liked the Veronica's, sooo...
Natasha: Her teacher taught the Veronica's
My Iggy: also, her next statement is because she lives in Queensland Australia
Me: Oggy! Oggy! Oggy! Oi! Oi! Oi!
FlockPack chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
umm hey, with the room colour thing... I agree that light pink is an ugly colour, but how can Iggy tell it's ugly? He doesn't exactly trust your word...
FlockPack chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Mah(A different version of Me): I have some things to discuss
My Iggy: OH!
Natasha: NO!
Bunnymund: WE!
Loki: ARE!
Total: SO!
Angel: GONERS!
Mah: It's not that bad!
EveryonebutMah: SUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRE!
Mah: ANYWAYS! 3 things. 1. Iggy, Total, and Angel are from Maximum Ride, Natasha and Loki were taken from Avengers, and Bunnymund (or E. Aster Bunnymund) was kidnapped from the land of Rise Of The Guardians (ROTG) 2. Bell, KRILL IS YUM YUM YUM! I am also in awe of the origin of the yumness of krill. Let the legacy live on! As long as you don't make me eat it.
Angel: You're thinking of prawns, you haven't eaten Krill yet.
Mah: OH! okie-loki!
Loki: who made that up?
Mah: one of your fangirls ANYWAYS 3. Iggy, Iggy, Iggy, tsk, tsk, tsk, Canada?
My Iggy: huh?
Mah: talking about her Iggy!
My Iggy: oh.
Mah: You don't want to visit Canada, YOU WANT TO VISIT CANADIA!
EveryonebutMah: -facepalm- I cannot believe she actually did that!
Mah: random fact: facepalm before you add it to dictionary, one of it's suggestions is "paleface".
FlockPack chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
hahaha, have some problems with stereotypes do ya bell? how about these?

From Germany: Do tents exist in Australia? (From the Editor – Only in camping grounds, tent stores, caravan parks, National parks etc)

From Italy: Are there places in Australia where you can make love outdoors? (From the Editor – So they prefer outdoor sports?)

From Italy: I hear that all Australian women are beautiful. Is that true and if so, can you send me pictures of the available ones? (From the Editor – We’re starting to see a theme with the Italian questions here!)

From Germany: I want to go swimming at Bondi Beach on October 20th. Will I turn blue? (From the Editor – Depends on the level of pollution in the water that day – just kidding!)

From Germany: I plan to take some day trips during the Olympics. Which direction should I drive – Perth to Darwin or Darwin to Perth – to avoid driving with the sun in my eyes? (From the Editor – Day trips? Literally several thousand kilometres from Sydney? You’d need a teleporter and the sun wouldn’t be a problem, hehe)

From Italy: It is imperative that I find the names and addresses of places to contact for a stuffed porpoise. (From the Editor – I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the language translator really got it wrong!)

From South Africa: My client wants to take a steel pooper-scooper into Australia. Will you let her in? (From the Editor – We do have toilet paper and plumbing in Australia!)

From Portugal: Where can I learn underwater welding in Australia? (From the Editor – We really don’t know what to say about this?)

From The UK: Do the camels in Australia have one hump or two? (From the Editor – This had to be someone taking the Mickey, right?)

From Germany: Can I drive to the Great Barrier Reef? (From the Editor – Sure, if you have a submarine.)

From Germany: Are there killer bees in Australia? (From the Editor – If we said no would you bring some with you? hehehe)

Q.) Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? (UK).
A.) We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q.) Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)
A.) Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q.) I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A.) Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q.) Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)
A.) So it's true what they say about Swedes.

Q.) Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville and Hervey Bay? (UK)
A.) What did your last slave die of?

Q.) Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)
A.) A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe. Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does not... oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.

Q.) Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)
A.) Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q.) Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)
A.) Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q.) Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A.) Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q.) Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)
A.) You are a British politician, right?

Q.) Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round?(Germany)
A.) No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.

Q.) Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A.) Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from. All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q.) I have a question about a famous animal in Australia, but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. (USA)
A.) It's called a Drop Bear. They are so called because they drop out of Gum trees and eat the brains of anyone walking underneath them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q.) Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)
A.) No, WE don't stink.

Q.) I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia? (USA)
A.) Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q.) Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)
A.) Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q.) Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)
A.) Only at Christmas.

Q.) I was in Australia in 1969 on RR, and I want to contact the girl I dated while I was staying in Kings Cross. Can you help? (USA)
A.) Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q.) Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)
A.) Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

where did I find these? on different websites, but I remembered it cause it was in the document labelled "facepalm"
FlockPack chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
me: *innocent voice* hey Iggy *ruins it by grinning evilly*
your Iggy: what?
my Iggy: nothing... Oggy
your Iggy: oh okay...
me: *bursts out laughing*
your Iggy: hey!
my Iggy: it's true though,
me: in my story, Iggy falls for a girl named Obsession, therefore, Oggy.
MI: but in that story, you made me emo.
me: I really couldn't help it
angel: and in your other story, (title of chapter 26)! hahahehe
YI: what! who!
me: you don't wanna know!
MI: you realy don't, it will scar you for life! anyway, love ya work!
Hotaru chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Me: I'M NOT ALONE IN MY LOVE OF JAPAN! HAI!

Blue: Somebody is happy...

Green: And I'm awesome.

Blue: -whacks with herring-

Green: OWW! BLUE!

Me: -laughs-

Sayanora,

Hotaru
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love the first two short stories. i haven't read any farther than that, but it was hilarious. I agree that iggy needs to get his mind out of the gutter. because he felt her? that was amazing. also I love how about every few lines it says teh words 'because he was blind' this is one of the most random and amazing things I have read, besides maybe avian flu by saint.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I may not know much but I read many MANY fanfics. Something about dark angels aka sada kidnaped igmister. Read her storys it is true pm here and tell her you also have igster. I know everybody loves iggy. I love iggy. Mabye you could talk to her about this and have a fan fic dule over him.

Ig: I am incredibly sexy who wouldent want me

Ella: I will always love you iggy!

They start making out

me: aww young love young strange human and avian love

e and I: I want cookies!

Dr. M: I have some right here!

Max: get out of my way! I have a gun!

Ella: never!

Max shoots Ella

Ig: my love died to save her cookies! How childish
Meh chapter 26 . 7/13/2011
No more fishy smell!

Damon deserves to burn in Jeb!
SpeakNowLetGoGoodbyeLullaby chapter 39 . 6/5/2011
Omg I love Skillet I'm seeing them live in 2-3 Weeks SKILLLLLLLET
SpeakNowLetGoGoodbyeLullaby chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Aaron Carter sings the Pokemon theme song. Hes a guy. if you call him a girl in front of my BFF she WILL kill you. She loves him. He's hot. Apperently...I wouldn't know. I've never seen a pic of him...
SpeakNowLetGoGoodbyeLullaby chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
YOU SCARE ME. CAN I BE YOUR BESTIE TOO? I AM GOING TO KIDNAP. NUDGE XD
SpeakNowLetGoGoodbyeLullaby chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
You frighten me...a lot...
deactivated-for-reasons chapter 40 . 12/10/2010
WUT?

No more Iggy? No more you?

*is sad* Sniff sniff.

Butbutbut...I JUST FOUND THIS STORY! No...

*is sulking in Fang's Emo Corner*