Reviews for To Jest for a Jester
Awwe dangit! I wanted to read more but you haven't updated in like THREE YEARS. LITERALLY!
LackOfMonkey chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
I normally don't go out of my way to write a review, but good work deserves praise. This story is amazing! You're a very talented writer and everyone is very in-character. It's sad to see that you may have dropped this story - it was getting very interesting. Hopefully you'll have inspiration to pick it back up :-) best of luck to ya!
S chapter 33 . 4/29/2014
Hi... I'm sorry to say this but could u update the next chapter soon? This fanfic is amazing and I want to read the next chapter. :)
S chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
.Amazing!
I'm giggling frantically at the last part. Mimi is just soooooo cute!
CrossoverLover2013 chapter 33 . 3/4/2014
I love it can you update it soon I can't wait if you do update so plese do.
DawnMisty chapter 33 . 2/21/2014
Please continue this story! I love it! It is so interesting!
AmberStar159 chapter 33 . 2/9/2014
I love this story!
It's so good!
Please, please, please continue!
Wings of the Stars118 chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
I love this fanfic. A lot. I love and appreciate how closely you've kept with the story and how in character they are but you also add depth and explanation that could bring different parts together in different ways. My only complaint is that it has been so very long since you have updated.
PurpleKittyFangirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Nastasia is so cute I love her, and all this Dimentio and Mimi. Great job!
nin-chanNINJI chapter 33 . 8/27/2013
C'mon Mowo! I know you can do it! I'm dying to know what happens... Please update? This is the best story on this site, no doubt.
desu chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
omg update this plz. i 3 this story soooooo much now
Spider London chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Hard to complain, besides that one time you forgot a quote in one of the earlier chapters. But...are you going to complete this?
Spider London chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
"I stared up into his glowing red eye for a moment, then found myself unable to, and suddenly became incredibly interested in the floor." ...I somehow couldn't help but laugh at this.

No critical things come to mind here except... STOP MAKING ME ALMOST CRYING!
Morning-Star57 chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
When's the next one? I want to know what happens next.
Dark Star 34 chapter 33 . 6/11/2013
Seriously, when is there going to be an update?!