Reviews for Force of Nature
atymer chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
That is our Captain Kirk always in the eye of the storm and daring it to move him.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
loved your story and how it captured the essence of Kirk
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love it! A very nice look into a snippet of time in the mind of Admiral Pike and what he thinks of the young man he recruited. Very well written. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
nice one shot
irezel chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
pikes view on things is always interesting...:)
letsplaypretend chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
this was lovely-i love to read kirk from other people's pov, and this was one of the best :) i would like to see a sequel, maybe how, exactly, they try to reign him in? whether or not you do that, it was a great work of writing, with a wonderful ending.

the image of kirk in the rain nearly stops my heart.

bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
great! thanks for the read.
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Staring up into rain and wind with a soft smile that could break hearts from a hundred paces, Kirk's arms opened, his eyes slid shut and his head fell back. He stood that way for a long moment, allowing the rain to drench his face and the wind to tear at his uniform."

This isn't the first time I've read someone putting Kirk in the middle of a storm, but I still love the image. Ah, amazing. :) I love this whole thing, but especially this image.

*sigh*

:) Tears
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LOL Very nice ending line. I enjoyed this story, it was a fun read! Good work!
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great story! I loved it. Written beautifully and amazingly. I seriously love it. It fills me with all those happy feelings you always hear about.
TheProblematique chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Beautiful!

You have Kirk down so well it's kind of scary! And of course, Spock too, I LOVED this: "Spock gave it resonance, drawing out the patterns and making sense of Kirk’s sometimes unfathomable actions" just brilliant and perfectly in character :)

Your writing is wonderful!
storyshark2005 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME

so i had to take a break and read some of your stuff. i'd already read and loved 'salad'...

I HEART THIS SO HARD

your word choice is beautiful and what i love about your style is it gets a vivid description without being wordy.

i love that kirk is just a FORCE, really. he can't be contained or even precisely described. the colors of him... jesus blue and gold.

and spock and kirk's dynamic?

Instead of muting the chaos that would always surround James Kirk, Spock gave it resonance, drawing out the patterns and making sense of Kirk’s sometimes unfathomable actions.

GOD that is good!

Part of Kirk’s genius was his unpredictability, the way he embraced chaos and made it his own just another facet of his brilliance.

AND THAT! I can't even really describe...

anyway, fantastic work.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesome fic; I loved it! XD
raion chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
*lol* yeah Pike's probably going to sit back with a bag of popcorn and grin like a loon (at least on the inside) watching Jim, Spock and the crew tear apart the Admiralty. Most likely recording the whole thing for later amusement XD

Anyway you did an amazing job on Pike's character and his observations concerning Jim and Spock!

I would just love to be present for that meeting *gg*
Sareh chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hehe, Pike's not the only one looking forward to the fall-out! *g*

This is a great one-shot. Pike's character is great and his consideration of Jim's character is well expressed.

I love your writing - I look forward to reading more of your work. :)