Reviews for Red Toaster
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was so sweet! Seriously, I think I just got a cavity. Hahaha Also, I *love* how Elphaba could kind of relate to the toaster, if that makes sense.
The characterization was really good, too.
Anyway, great job! :)
bluediamondsonagreenfield chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Think I read this at least once a day. Not kidding. It helps me write when I get stuck. It's extremely good and you should write me
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This made me smile )

And want a lovely guy to buy ME a red toaster.
MeganQueenOfScots chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw, this was adorable! I now really, really want a red toaster...mine is boring white and about 15 years old. And Fiyero's just so AWESOME! :D
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Ah, a excellent Fiyerba story late at night, perfect way to end the day...

Great work! I loved it!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yay!

It was so good, and sweet...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/6/2009

I NEED TO READ more!

OK, enough !'s now, bibi
NeonNerdyNinja chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
lovely, lovely, lovely.

fantastic writing.. and beautiful relations between fae and fiyero :) all warm and fuzzy :)

this fluff will keep me happy for weeks to come 3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Yay. Maybe cute.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved this one-shot. It was so cute and so different from what is usually found in one-shot land.

And I have to say right now; After I read this, I went shopping and was walking past the kitchen appliances, and saw a red toaster. Okay, it was actually red and chrome, but it was right next to a red microwave, so I figured that made up for it. Either way, made me smile.

Just the idea of a toaster in Oz is enough to make anyone entertained, so kudos to you. I especially loved the fact that Fiyero actually proposed with the toaster. Only Elphaba could appreciate that.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I thought that Elphaba liked the red toaster because it reminded her of Fiyero's red pants. I could be out on a limb, but that's the first thing that came to my mind.
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Continue! Continue! Please?
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw, that was adorable. I'm curious about what exactly Fiyero was doing with his time since he couldn't have been distant just to buy a toaster. :P Was he planning for their future home or something? hehe.

The ending was great, as was the story's focus. I haven't a clue how you came up with a red toaster as their focal point, but it's unique and adorable! :D Great job!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw. That's the first time I've ever seen a story about a toaster, and it was AWESOME. See, I'm the kind of person who will stop in the mall for a toaster that's not chrome or black or generic-looking, too. (My friend's mom used to have a striped one. I was jealous. ) )

But honestly, that's the perfect thing for such a quirky relationship, or at least a relationship with such a quirky person. I mean, proposing with a toaster? That's adorable. Well done. Nice idea. I'm curious: how on earth did you come up with a toaster?