Reviews for Imaginary Hero
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was sssooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwww! Alfred is too adorable and Arthur is really sweet, being so protective. You write really well, Alfred as a little kid was very believable and the way everyone acted was extremely realistic. I could imagine it really easily.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Such a cute story. I love little Alfred and protective Arthur and together is a recipe for adorableness.

Alfred is just so cute walking about with a "cape" and "sword." England has a favorite cooking spoon? I like your details of the spoon's appearance. Alfred pretending to be a hero is so cute.

I awwed so loudly when Arthur hugged Alfred. You did a great job with showing just how scared the both of them were. The details of the last paragraph are nice.

Good work with this adorable story.
TheOneAndOnlySuccessor chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Too cute! I love the big borther fluff :3 So adorable.. I just wanna take baby America home with me! X3 Anyway good job! Love the in-characterness!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was heartbreakingly cute! I loved the distinction little Alfred made between being a king and being a hero. o- Arthur worrying about him and crushing him to death via hug was probably the sweetest part overall, combined with Alfred clinging to his 'rescuer'. Very sweet!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh my god, this is so wonderful and adorable and fluffily chocolate and cute and in-character and the second hetalia fic I've ever read! I LURVES IT.

Midget-America is adorable, and you have such a lovely way with words; it all played out like an episode of the anime in my head. Aww...England was so worried; what a sweetie...I love those two 3

The little background on why America wants to be a hero is sweet, too; and the "good-cooking-spoon-as-a-*sword*/*good*-cooking-spoon" bit reduced me to gigglesnorts.

I just love, love, LOVE it! _ I can't convey! Bwagh!

(yes it deserves an author fav. I'm new to the fandom, and tend to be . . . rather . . . overenthusiastic :D This merits it, though)
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

Loved it. :D
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
D'aw. Child!America adn Protective!England is always a recipe for cuteness.
Dreadlove chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
D'aw. That was absolutely adorable.

I was smiling throughout the entirety of the story. Fantastic work~
Ryukansen chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was very endearing :) I always love Colonial!America and England stories! Good job :D I hope you write more for Hetalia :3
The-Grim-Prince chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is so adorable! I totally want to hug chibi!Alfred now!

I loved it! Added to my favorites~
nor do i chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i agree with you. the Hetalia panel at AB was /great./

Almost as great as this story. (:

I loved it. 3
Moogle Girl X2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very cute! There aren't enough chibi!America and protective!England fics, in my opinion. Glad to see an addition to the pile. I hope to see some more of these fics from you! :)