Reviews for No Fairy Tales
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is very well written even if a little sad. I think that for all Delita's faults, he truly did love Ovelia even though he admits that he used her as well. We all use and get used by people around us, even our loved ones, whether we realize it or not. If I had to live in a loveless marriage, better to be with someone who's good-looking to me. It would be a nightmare if I was trapped in a marriage to someone who repulsed me ;)
EsRegnet chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Beautifully written. I've read this one several times, and I love how much you are able to show without showing too much. The fleeting moment of tenderness between them, the almost plea that Delita uttered when he asked if Oveila could at least pretend to love him, It plays on the heartstrings to read.

This has to be one of my favorite Tactics fics. Well done.
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Painfully beautiful.

Just perfect.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
...
JC-zala chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Well-written... well-played with the scenes... Very good. I enjoyed the conflicting emotions of Princess Ovelia. I find complex stories like this interesting.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Beautifully written and very poignant. Oh, poor Ovelia!
Soup chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is one of the best one shots i've read for this series, and believe me i've read alot. I do so love that they never really sacrificed the charade and admitted nothing, and that it was so packed with emotion and yet still managed to feel cold when it came to the intimacy. You captured Ovelias conflict beautifully, in fact, i found myself reading this over to just savor the way you portrayed it.

Absolutely great work.
staceums chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great writing! Although I'm not finished playing FF:T on my PSP yet, I'm surprised to find that there are hardly any Delita/Ovelia fics out there. Hrm.

Anyway, good story :)
kupOnut chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love how complex this game is! so much happens and it's opened to intepretation. Honestly i truly believed that Delita did love Ovelia, however her title did hold part of the attraction.

But i know how Ovelia feels, i love Delita but he's also a jackass, you know ? xD
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
But-, wow did you that was the exact athmosphere in which I envisioned their relationship ? :3

What can I say... this read was perfect on it's own as a fanfic.

I'd love to read one shots as this one about this paring in this period of their life. I'm curious how long it is possible to go without falling into pure angst. That would be a welcome change.

(I'm being desperately romantic- worsethanoverlia)
Noacat chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You know, I love this. I haven't played the game, so I'm not as familiar as I should be with the characters but the way it's written it doesn't even matter. Glad to see you writing again, btw!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU. Seriously... woah. I love how REAL this is, I honestly do. It's almost raw and it made me hurt for her inside, but frankly, not too much. She knows what she's doing.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I enjoy this story. You know, I always saw some sort of affection between the two, personally, but your story does a nice job of balancing their emotions, particularly Delita's - he's such a deliciously complex character, and though he wasn't the focus here, it's nice to see that you at least allowed us a little of that complexity. Nicely done.