Reviews for Solar Flare
yay chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That's sweet.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I can totally picture this happening, and I think it's a really accurate portrayal of Dairine and Roshaun. When does this take place? After he disappears, before? Anyway, keep up the good work!
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*Lets out a whoop of joy* Oh yes! Ha, ha. You nailed it! You had the two characters spot on in what they'd say to each other in this kind of moment not to mention it seems like a total canon written moment too (authentic and all that jazz).

I don't know much about the challenge, all I know is that this story makes me laugh. "I don't need you," "But you WANT this," Ha, ha. That was priceless and very in character of Roshaun to say that. Nice.

Toodles,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
hm im not sure what to think of this,but it sound interesting so far

please continue!
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw! it's so cute! it's very well done. i loved every bit of it. dang, i wish roshaun didn't have to disappear.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
nice
KiraxMomo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Excellent job! I loved this. It's hard to find DairinexRoshaun without them being OOC - you did a great job at making it cute while they're still in character.
jayley chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*sigh* that was too sweet, and i liked their characters!
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Great writing! You managed to keep two very strong characters in character while inserting them into a very vulnerable moment.
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
cool.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You've written this really well, and you've got both of them in character, wow you're good.

Eve