Reviews for Libera me de Morte
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Absolutely breathtaking. This story is a perfectly worthy successor to the film. Very well done.
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh hell, I absolutely love it. Love the realness of Dave's hallucinations, and yet the acknowledgements that they weren't actually real. Love the vulnerability of Nelson. Love the whole coming-to-terms use. I just absolutely adore it. Very merry well done. I'm also glad that Rachel wasn't portrayed as a total bitch. She was one of the more placid, reserved characters and I'm happy you stayed true to that.

Gold sticky star for you.

Tawny
grimmylikesazrael chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is brilliant! I love the ending, with the 'take good care of me'. Excellent story :D
S13foreverfan101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
i love your writing, but why Dave/Nelson? They're both my favorite characters but I think they're more like brothers not lovers. U get what I'm saying? I hate slash but I love this

I really don't know why

I guess u r just a good writter
Wainwright chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really, really good and brilliantly written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Very nice. :)
MadHatter2708 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hey, I just saw this movie for the first time today, (Loved it!) and I'm glad you wrote this, I wanted to know what would happen when the camera panned out, at the end. Thanks for taking the time to write your idea of what happened next, it's interesting. :)
pat chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Me gusto muchisimo esta historia, ojalá pudieses escribir más capitulos, pues en verdad no hay mucho por aqui y esta historia me fascino, surte.