Reviews for Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes
ClaceLover08 chapter 21 . 7/3/2020
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Rose & Em are Married & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married & I am happy that Everyone has Beautiful Children's
MsLiss chapter 6 . 3/16/2020
Well as soon as he said that I knew she’d hear ouch
Jaygm chapter 22 . 11/28/2018
I couldn't read this as I just want these two to have a happy ending. I don't like to read tragedy as there is definitely enough tragedy in the real world.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 11/28/2018
That was a nice look into their bright futures. Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/28/2018
It's nice to see they got their HEA. I so enjoyed these two. You did a great job on your first story. Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 11/28/2018
So, he sells the story to the gossip rags. What an even worse jerk than he was before.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 11/28/2018
This is just cruel.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 11/28/2018
Jake was a real douche and now she has to deal with the psycho stalker. Wonderful.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 11/27/2018
Now they are both going to have high profile - lots of traveling jobs. And it seems that Victoria is close to Bella.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 11/27/2018
Maybe he needs to step up his counseling. This is a very common thing- physiological response-and he doesn't need to feel guilty about that. Well, at least he told her- it was not right for him to not tell her.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 11/27/2018
Edward brought this on all by himself. He is taking medication because of anxiety caused from not being straight with Bella. That is all sorts of wrong. He's messed up and is messing up even more.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 11/27/2018
This current situation between them really is on Edward. He isn't being upfront with her even though he expects her to be with him. This separation is not going to go well for them at this rate.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 11/27/2018
This new relationship is simply too fragile. Edward is also a bit of a hypocrite. He wanted Bella to trust him with her secrets which were huge and life changing. He doesn't want to do the same. Victoria is obviously going to be a big problem. I hope Bella figures out how to stay safe especially now that Victoria obviousy knows where she lives.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 11/27/2018
Rosalie is a big effing problem if you ask me. She may be his publicist, but dictating his every move is ridiculous. The fact that she doesn't like his relationship with Bella is a huge problem.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 11/27/2018
They got off to a good start. He was able to get her past her body shame. I am sure these two are going to have their moments. He is going to be leaving home for weeks at a time living the life of a rock star. That is sure to have its own sets of problems.