Reviews for Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes
That fire scene was complete shit. She just tilted her chair and layed there accepting her fate?

Why not slam around and try to get loose? What a fucking idiot, but bella seems like a victim so I'm not surprised.
So...Edwards got some money right? Hes educated, smart...his brother is smart...the people around him are smart...so why not just stake a place, catch Victoria and do away with her? I wouldn't put up with that bullshit.

And can we talk about why you have bella cry SO FUCKING MUCH? This is only chapter 12 and shes already cried like 10 times...so it has no emotional impact any longer. she just seems like a clingy whiny bitch.
Theres Edwards publicist again, CUSSING at him. Its so fucking unprofessional I can barely stand it.
Why is Edward acting like a scared fucking girl when it comes to Victoria? All he has to do is call the police, show them the card, and they will arrest her ass.
The dreams in this are really stupid. You should really consider just erasing them all together.

And bella being such a child thinking shes a "freak" because she has a burn...especially after working with burn victims. That really doesn't make sense.
Where does rose get off having such a nasty attitude with her CLIENT?
Rose should be fired. She actually yelled at and poked her client with her fucking nail...in public!
And lets be honest, she overstepped, and she just sounds jealous. Edward needs to fire her ass RIGHT NOW for being so fucking unproffesional.
Bella is an adult woman with the stupid insecurities of a teen girl.

So she has a burn on her shoulder and back...and? No one fucking cares dude.
I could live without all the name dropping. And with Edwards weird list of people that inspire him ...and with him going on a morning show...I wouldn't think that he would be meeting with rihanna. It really leads to the fact that a juvenile girl wrote this story and added too much of herself in it instead of working on actual character development.
Just a fan chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
I've not reviewed this story yet but I really like it. The characters are different than mostly portrayed. I really liked the last chp. you're doing a great job.
Payton79 chapter 23 . 5/7/2017
Thank you so much for this sweet story. I have to sit I don't care much for the alternative ending and only skimmed through it to know what it's about. So I'll stay with the version originally posted.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Hi, thank you for sharing this story to us and keep on writing more as you have a knack on it.
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
A very heart warming story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
is bella a burn victim?

and noted from a previous chapter, did charlie perhaps die in the fire bella got burned in?
Twiolic chapter 1 . 3/4/2014