Reviews for Twilight Reflected in Brown Eyes
SyonaCullen chapter 8 . 3/15
A very heart warming story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
is bella a burn victim?

and noted from a previous chapter, did charlie perhaps die in the fire bella got burned in?
Twiolic chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oooo...famous Edward?
Fo7 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
hi, I just want to thank you for this story. It was a good one and it was a pleasure for me to read it.

Thanks again, Fo7 from France
shelllynn22 chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Great story.
AscotBella chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
This is a very real situation that happens. I'm glad you portrayed it realistically including Edward's guilt for getting an erection. They are caused by blood flow no matter what he persons age. This is also why women get confused when a man gets a erection, she believes he's aroused, has sex with him and thinks he found her appealing. When he does not want a repeat performance, she doesn't know what happened. The Reality is that he was never attracted to her in the first place. There are so many things that people don't know.

My favorite part to this story? You are focused on how they are rebuilding their lives and falling in love instead of worrying/concentrating on the past. I know that our tragedies shape us, but they don't own us. THANK YOU! I'm really enjoying this story and am glad I got the recommendation to read it.
JXB Addicted chapter 22 . 3/9/2012
Shit the first one was way better! TTFN! JXB ;0{
Cina's chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
Thank you for writing such a great story. I loved it. Thank you for the HEA, I read most the alternative ending but when it came to Kate's graduation card I lost it. I look forward to reading the TRIBE outtake.
Cina's chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Wow that was a very emotional chapter. Poor Bella my heart goes out to her.
pauleen chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Hi, just finished reading this story. I loved every chapter. Edward loving Bella the way he did from day one was strong it was palatable. I am glad the alternate ending wasn't the first choice. Although it would have been shocking and made me sad beyond what I should feel for a story. Happy ending is what I like. Either way, the authors last say is just that. Great storytelling.
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story is so cute! I love all the details about LA and Tyler the coke-snorter!
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Wow. What a thing for Bella to live with.

And we now know what a wacko Victoria is.
it's simply me n you chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Benefit was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes just from hearing him sing the Rainbow Connection song!
it's simply me n you chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Just found your story from the Emerging Swan Awards List! Congrats on your win.

Am enjoying your story so far. I like how they are getting reacquainted with each other through the questions, etc.

Am wondering how she got the burns, so will keep reading.
Pyejammies chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
If I were Bella I'd want to stay in Edward's house with emmett protecting me.