Reviews for Remember Me
Imsii chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
D'aw!

What a sweet ending. I loved reading your story! The epilogue is my favorite part, it made me smile.

I have never liked Nessie but I didn't mind her here, she managed to actually charm me! Lovely story.
gabizmij chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
COME ON MAKE HER FIND OUT

Btw this AMAZING i love it but i want Bella to figure out what Edward is
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Nice ending. Thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
What we don't get to read his answer? The Edward - Emmett face off was cute.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Now she's really going to start to remember.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
ah...a weekend trip not a move. One advantage to having Edward 'babysit' her..help with school work. That could be a real selling point to Charlie.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Bella is going to let the shock overrule her earlier feelings?
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Well, that certainly did not go as planned. Wonder if Alice is getting headaches too.
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Sometimes the mix of book and movie is distracting - the Cullen home description here. You might be interested in The Keepsake by windchymes...vampire Edward looses his memory.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Forks is inland, no ocean view. Good diversion tactic, but still so wrong for the area.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
So confusing for her to remember bits and pieces but not the whole context. Nice mix of book and movie at the end.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Sad that Elise took her stories down. Loved them. Wrote a poem based on a scene. Back to your story here. Edward is going to get them into trouble in Bio. Talking and passing notes. Do like the way the notes went. They seem a little less intense here, with her nearly giggling.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
So not right of Jacob behaving like that. Glad Edward was able to get it stopped.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Discovered this on someone's favorite list. Good start here. Good that Edward's resolve vanished so quickly. Look forward to reading the rest.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
What a great story. Very well written. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.