Reviews for Crossroads
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
hope you update soon!
TheRandomnessOfMe chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
love this make more lol i love how matt is all protective lol

"If you ever make him cry, you're done. There will be no more of you. No one will ever find out what happened to you. There will be no autopsy, because you will have stopped existing. Got that, Copeland

my fav part love it ur awsome
slashdlite chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I'm grateful that you didn' make Mark the bad guy here. I adore that man, next to Jeff Hardy!

But Chris makes a damn good antagonist!

Now that Matt has approved of Adam going out with Jeff, things should be fine, or shouldn't they?

Loving every word of this!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Gasp! Adam likes Jeff! And he doesn't want Matt to know!

Being protective is fine but Matt might be overdoing it. Jeff needs a boyfriend!

I like the idea of bringing Chris back, he was all over Jeff and Chris being Chris, he would not stop until he has taken Jeff!

Great chapter!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
So almost everyone in the locker room wants to fuck Jeff! Can you blame them? He's so fucking gorgeous!

Matt has his work cut out for him! But he has got Mark to help him look after Jeff.

Now that Chris is gone, I wonder who's brave enough to approach Jeff.

Love this!
NeroAnne chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Hehe, *tilts head* I'm glad you're honored, but I have no idea why you are, XD. I happen to think this is VERY well put together. Amazing, XD.

Story:

LOL XD! A drunken Matt is always so bloody funny! They way he's all concerned for his baby brother! AH! XD! I love it so much! You write them so well!

YES! Phil and Jeff! XD! *dies* I love you. Really, I do. I love how Adam is jealous and I love how Phil got so close to Jeff. It made my day.

Awe, XD. Matt is so cute. He just needs to learn to let go of Jeff! XD! The little guy deserves a little fun! XD!

HEE! Jeff kissed Matty's cheek! XD! Then he grinned at Adam! He KNOWS he's got them BOTH bothered! XD! OMG...he just whispered hotly in Adam's ear...HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GETTING HIMSELF INTO XD!

*reads on*

Awe..Jeff luffs his brother! XD! That's so WIN! I love that Adam watched him also! He understand that Jeff is both cute..and sexy! XD!

If I were Adam, I would have creamed at hearing Jeff "mewl" and say, "Let's go." XD!

YES! Copeland grew some balls! XD! FUCK HIM! XD! YES! And Jeff is kissing back! XD!

"Are you sure?" Was that kiss not proof enough! XD!

OMG! Jeff is a coniving little brat, isn't he? XD! He played it up perfectly!

*shudders* Yes, Adam, FUCK HIM! XD!

You write Jeff with smooth legs too! High-five! XD!

*reads on*

Adam jerks Jff and he even lickes him. What a tease! XD! He probably learned it from Jeff, too! XD!

Hehe, Jeff is demanding! I love it! XD! JEFF MOANS LIKE A SLUT! see? It's just everywhere! XD!

Oh, god. The fingering. Very well, written, love!

YES! SEX! XD!

Ouch...poor Jeffers. He's hurting. He'll like it soon enough, XD!

*Reads on*

SHeesh! Adam just dove in there with his huge cock and let Jeff have it! Poor kid, XD!

Wow. That was one serious fucking! And it was Jeff's first time too! It was very, very good!

AWE! OMG! They love each other!

Haha, Adam is a lazy boy! XD!

I'm glad they don't regret it, that would totally suck if they woke up to hate each other.

*reads on*

Uh...oh! BIG BROTHER MATT IS HERE!

OMG! My mom uses that voice! RUN, JFF!

Holy crap! Matt's gone insane!

Ah, man...now Matt's gonna feel like shit..Hell, I almost started to cry myself when Jeff told Matt that he hated him. Poor guy...

*reads on*

Poor Jeff...we all know he loves Matty...but he loves Addy also..tough.

OMG! Chris! You mother fucker! Let Jeffy go!

Damn damn damn! Jericho has him!

YEAH, BABY! XD! MARK IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! XD! Awe he's so sweet to Jeff! I love it!

And here comes Addy...

And now all are in the same room..

*reads on*

Awe...Matt just wants to protect his baby brother...so cute. AND HE APPROVES! YAY!

LOL! XD! Matt is going to erase Adam from existance if he hurts Jeffy! XD! I LOVE IT!

OMG! Update soon! It's so good!

What are you insane? The sex scene was win! You may have been like "O_O" but I was like, "XD XD XD XD :) :) :) XD XD XD XD!"

It rocked!
Terrahfry chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
OOh, how have I missed this? Adam/Jeff, overprotective big brother Matt! My faves! XD!

Wow, that was hott.. and so sweet too! I like it! XD!

Oh, man, Matt freaked! Knew he would. OMG, Jeff's snapped and crying now. Poor thing.

Gah, Chris is back! W/ evil intentions. Good thing that mark was there to save him though :)

Aww, so glad they worked that out, XD! Matty approves and him and Jeff made up! XD.

"There will be no more of you. No one will ever find out what happened to you. There will be no autopsy, because you will have stopped existing." Lol! Good 'ol Matty!

Eh, I like Mark being the good guy too. Esp, when he helps Matt look after Jeff. I can't bash Chris as far as how he is in real life, love him too much :P But, it was okay that he could play the bad guy in here ;)

The sex scene wasn't fail at all. It was really good actually. It was sensual and sweet and I like that. I look forward to more from this, it's wonderful so far, XD!
SecondCitySavage chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
lol matty is way overprotective! im gland him and adam are together chap!
Magz86 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Hey,

Great story so far!

Only just found it or I would have reviewed earlier.

I love Adam/Jeff!
NeonNero chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
OH I Like It
NeroAnne chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Heh, XD! Jeff is a tease, isn't he? XD! Bloody hot! I love how he kisses Adam and it was just a small kiss, but it was enough to light a flame under Adam! XD!

Awe, XD! Mark thought that Matt hit Jeff, XD! Never, Matt loves his baby brother! XD! Hehe, so overprotective, I love it! XD!

YES! Phil/Jeff action! I love it! XD! HAH! Adam got a boner! WIN!

Awesome so far, update soon!
SecondCitySavage chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
haha jeffy's a tease. good chap!
HBKloverHBK chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I still love it. Next chapter ?
SecondCitySavage chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this is pretty cool. chris is a douche good chap adding to my alerts!
eeelleira chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
m..i love it already! :D please write more!