Reviews for Midnight Council
waybetterthanyou chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Adorable! *favorites* I love this! I can barely find any sweet and good Oliver and Harry stories! Oh! The sugar did a good thing though then.
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Yeah!
Confeito chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Cute~!
Mickey chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Very cute and very sweet
animefanboy8888 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
AW! This was just...so...adorable! It gave me warm fuzzy feelings all over.
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
that was so cute
awn chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
'"You're dad was Seeker, you know, for the Gryffindor team, when he was at Hogwarts," the Keeper suddenly said.

"Yeah. Hermione showed me the trophy when McGonagall first introduced me to you. I hadn't known before then, though."'

This was not cannon to the books. That James was a Seeker was a fantasy of the film makers. It is in the first film, although not in the book. Mrs Rowling confirmed somewhere that James played Chaser during his time at Hogwarts.

Deeply Catholic Muggleborns? Well, if they are really homophobic - which they are - why do they not hate themselves as well? I realise and confess it is a good plotline, but the Bible, particularly Leviticus (where the base of the 'homo-hatred' is laid), it says that 'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.' That was one of the basics of the magic hysteria in the fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, I believe.
Soleil Mar chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Interesting take on the events. I especially like Harry's wish, nice touch with the invisibility cloak. I got all fuzzy warmness while reading.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw, that was so cute! That was great to have been written so late at night.
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was sweet.
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Not sure i can see Oliver watching anime or reading manga but lovely anyways!
CallMeArtemis chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
First thought that came to mind: Aw. That's friggin adorable...
wondering why i chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
that was awesome. i love fluff lol. looks like the sugar did a good thing
Haley chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
AW! You're the master of short fluffy slash fics! Say that 5 times fast! Actually it's not that hard...anyways...I was laughing so hard when Oliver was talking about glomping Harry. I love that word, my friend always says that and i thought it was just her. I'm not into the anime world as much as she is. Anyways, I'm babbling, so I'll just say what a great ficlet this is!
Cattatra chapter 1 . 11/10/2004