Reviews for Burdened
shadie24601 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful. Whenever I reread the Chronicles of awesome (save, of course, the last one), I am struck by how terribly they would miss it after being torn from it, and how impossible it would be for me to bear it, and I'm just glad to see it portrayed so well in such a short story. Props!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
A lovely fic on very valid emotions which Digory must have gone through :)
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm not a Narnia fan persay, but I related to this. That knowing the beautiful things and longing for them with a love that is more than love.

Riona
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This story demonstrates that you don't have to be related by blood or marriage to be family. Nicely done.
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful. Stunning. Incredible.

I love it.

Go with God,

Eavis
Heartwould chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Lovely, quite lyrical!
WolvesRule612 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You grasped the idea that Digory loved Narnia very well, but you made him seem almost... suicidal. I played Digory in a musical, and feel as if I know him very well. He is my favorite character in the series and the way you portrayed him was a bit OOC. A few grammar errors and spelling mishaps lowered it just a little bit more.

78 out of 100.
Russet022 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love Digory and Polly. And you know, I never thought of that. But they're the only ones who only go once, way back when, and it almost seems more dramatic because the adventure spills over into this world...anyway, very nice. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great oneshot love the descriptions of how everyone has something to bring to the group. Wonderfully written.
Eruanna Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Very good. I love fics that are about unknown parts of movies and/or books. Very Good!