Reviews for Penance
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is a very beautiful story. I love the emotion you put into it. Oh, poor Legolas...

BTW, I could understand the elvish in it for the most part, but you might want to put translations somewhere.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Above Water chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This story surprised was so simple...yet so moving...lovely work. ;)
Clevermind-Rewind chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was the most beautiful little story i ever read :')
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww that was really touching. :( it made me tear up *sniffle*
Maglor Makalaure chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was absolutely, stunningly brilliant. Brava.

Larner chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Guilt and self-blame can be almost unbearable burdens, as this shows.

Nicely done, and plausible, which many angst stories I've read have NOT been.
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow thats sad but very good. Poor Legolas. I am so glad that Aragorn got to him in time. Good Job.
KyMahalei chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I am so grateful that you decided to post this, and I do hope that you take the opportunity to write again.

This story was built from the inside out. Your command of detail and pacing to convey emotion is exquisite. I've read very few stories of this calaber. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us. Please write more.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This story got my first-place-vote in the Teitho contest - the first place is really well-deserved! I loved how you wrote emotions in this story, it was really heartbreaking. I even more loved the way you wrote Aragorn and Legolas' friendship. Thank you very much for sharing this story with us! :)
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Amazingly powerful! I wept.

I'm going to remember this for a long time to come. You are an exceptional writer and I hope that you do more work of this wonderful caliber.

Well done!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I read this over at the Teitho website and was seriously impressed. The style in which you have written it really adds to the developing mystery and to the power of the overall story. I really enjoyed reading this and your first place was definately well deserved :)
NiRi's Narrations chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh dagnabit, you made me CRY! *wipes tears* I do not LIKE to cry when I read. *sniffs* This is simply beautiful, heartbreaking, and VERY Well written. Definitely worthy of a 1st place.

paperfirefly chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow. Powerful story. This was really nice, just the right length. I especially like the ending, it was really sweet and kind of wrapped the whole thing up perfectly. Just like Legolas to think something like that was truly his fault...:) Great story. I enjoyed it. :) :) :)