Reviews for Truth
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
What can I say? You're an amazing writer. I'll move on to the next story (: You're making a boring class sooo much better!
hrmpf chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I like how you keep Dean i caracter in your hurt/distressed/in danger castiel fics...His reactions are as on the show...you don't turn him into a handholding cryer which makes this whole thing that mutch believable.
aaliyah1963 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I have been reading these stories and they are really good. I hope to read more. I hope those heavenly bastards get what they deserve.
krissy7490 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Ack! You tease! Here I am getting my hopes all up that FINALLY Castiel and them have reached a point where they can start to heal. Then another angel shows up! *sigh* I see you posted the next story so I'm running over to read it now!

Absolutely loving it! : )
Anuki chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This chapter was beautiful!
Punky chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I. loved. That. Chapter.

FINALLY! Castiel breaks down! Aw, the image of him and Dean sitting out there on the dirt, with Cas raging and Dean just listening, supportive and caring... *heart explodes*

Oh gawd... beautiful. Just great, I love it

Oh noes, why couldn't they just have on moment of peace? :(
fricative chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Very nice! One piece of constructive criticism - you could perhaps split up the paragraphs much more, it's very difficult to read big blocks of text.
CaptainPixie chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I swear I almost broken my monitor by the end of that, that was heart renching to read and the ending, omg how can you be so cruel!
Anuki chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I hope Dean can help poor Cas. I loved this chapter!
CaptainPixie chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Oh dear, me think's Cas is gunner blow big time, I only hope Deans their to catch him when he does :/
Punky chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Castiel, just where do you think you are going? Oh boy...

I like the idea of them staying in a house away from everyone for a while. The boys and Castiel need to have one big heart-to-heart chick flick moment. If they don't they're all gonna crash and burn, starting with Cas, then moving on to Dean and then finally Sam *shakes head*
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
My poor Angel-Man! : (

Someone needs to sit and get him to talk and either Dean needs to suck it up and do it, or they need to find someone who knows how! Poor Cas shouldn't have to keep suffering!

I can't wait to read more!
Punky chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like where this is headed a lot. I can't put my finger on why...

You make a good point. and emotional Cas whacked out angel mojo DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN.

...Is it bad I wanna see him finally let loose and start screaming and crying and what not? Prolly won't happen, lol, but if it did I'd like it.
Anuki chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Thank you for writing this so quickly! I love the way this fic begins. I can't wait for more!
fricative chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I just started this series (saw this fic; noticed it was part of a series and then caught up.) It's all very good, and I like the characterizations (of Dean in particular, especially when he's feeling frustrated but doesn't push the issue.) I'm very curious to see where you're going.