Reviews for Home Video
MrsRobVanDam chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I had tears in my eyes reading that lol. Hope u right more like this xx
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
U MADE ME LOL 3
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
A great story. Very well written.
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS! That was pretty awesome. I'm scared about that scrap book though, lolz.
PinkFluffyBunny chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I pictured the Carlisle and Aro from the movies in tights and doing this and I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. Now my family is stareing at me funny.
idk just reviewing chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey u should write some more home video stories of carlisle. u'd probably write some pretty funny stuff.
TheRandomHachi chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS AWESOME!

TheRandomHachi
Liz chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love this story! It's hilarious and I want to read it again and again and again.
Anonymous Cullen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was so funny! It made my day! I am going to tell ALL of my friends about this! They ALWAYS tease me because I perfer Carlisle and not Edward, and this will just give them a reason to tease, but I don't care! This was excellent! You should SO make one where there is something embarrassing about Edward in the scrapbook... This was a very fine piece of work, Neon Chandelier. :)
kim chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Man I'm rolling! Carlisle andn Aro doing cheerleading moves with tights! Wow, hilarious!
IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow, that was such a weird mental picture XD...Carlisle and Aro the cheerleaders...
no ono chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was very funny. Yes, Aro is crazy. Test subject, hah!
horsejumper127 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMC! This made me laugh so hard. Oh, the mental images there! Lol, great story, though.