Reviews for The Dentist Visit
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I could picture this happening in the movie- if they'd ever bothered with flashbacks.
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hehehehe! This was very good! Funny and serious at the same time. All three characters were perfect. :)

I adored the ending. The way she told Jack he'd be staying with the Mercers was stupendous! I think it suited her just fine.

Great story and great writing!
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great one-shot,I love the fact that tough Bobby Mercer is afraid of the dentist I could see that. I also like how you added the guitar into the story and Evelyin decided to keep him.I hope to see more from you soon.
AnGeLoVe1617 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved this. It was great. Cute little story about Jack becoming a mercer. I loved the ending and the part where Bobby passes out. Haha. I could just imagine it.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
What a cute and sweet story! Loved the Jack and Bobby interaction and Evelyn was perfect. You write Jack really well.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I remember when I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled and they put me to sleep. I was scared beyond my little head! But it was actually ok. I even had a filling put in without numbing meds. That was odd... Awesome fic! :)
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Eep. I think I love you.

That was so funny! Bobby passing out?

MWA HAHAHA!

Jackie and Bobby eating ice cream together. Aww.

I also loved how Evelyn was telling Jack stories of Jerry and Bobby at the dentist. She be awesome.

X]
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hahaha, another great job from you, I see! ;) I love how you write Evelyn. It seems so 'her'.

I love the last two lines of the story. Great!

I hope to see more from you soon!
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved it! Easily one of my favorites on here. So cute and funny and sweet and touching. Poor Annemiek and her dentist woes, but without it, we wouldn't have this story, lol. Don't tell her I said that ;)

Great Job!
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love Bobby. The last line was magnificent! I giggled like crazy. I love this story. It completely made my day. Wonderful job.
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Nya how kawaii! That was so adorable!
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw I LOVE YOU! :) this put the biggest smile on my face EVER! and yes, you were right, I loved the whole thing more than just the lil preview! :)

Jack not wanting to go because of Angel and Bobby saying only babies run to adults when they are hurt was so in character. Poor Jack, toothache is the WORST!

I love Evelyn!

“Bobby thinks if he can bleed all over my rugs he’s made himself more of a man thats so something she would say and its SO BOBBY!

Oh my gosh about the knive! lol, poor Jack, being afraid the cops would be after him.

Jack remembered the doctor saying something about numbing the gum so the boy wouldn’t feel anything when he filled the cavity in They better give me some of that stuff again next time too, gez!

OMG Bobby passed out? hahahah

I really love how this is set when everything was still new to Jack, how much he relied on Bobby already and when he was part of the family already even if he didnt know it yet. And Evelyn's way of telling the boys that she find a home for him was just so adorable! and the guitar! I love your way of writing, its all so real and this is EXACTLY how it all happend!

Stories like these make dentists seem kinda fun...even though they ARENT! :p Can Bobby come to my next appointment too? I'll promise I'll go to the hospital with him afterwards *g*

I probably forgot to mention all sorts of cool things but...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!