Reviews for Dated 2 May, 1998
thosethatrun chapter 1 . 7/20
Wonderfully written, great interpretation of what happened to Katie which is not something people often consider. (ps. the bit about the spell interpreting capitals as shouting was pretty funny)
Healed535 chapter 1 . 7/20
That was beautiful. You are so very talented. This brought tears to my eyes:
"And it's very suddenly not fair at all. That she'll never fly, never read a book, never even put on her own makeup ever again. And it isn't fair to ask why me? when so many others could look at her and ask enviously, why you? because she is alive and sane and mostly whole. And all those little, petty things she'll miss, it's not fair to mourn them in company."
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/12
A fic that never fail to make me tear up...
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 6/4
Hello.
This is lovely. I think I may have even cried a little bit.
Your writing speaks. Oxymoronic. I know.
I love it.
Wrenade Magicath chapter 1 . 5/25
Really beautiful. Your writing style is so honest and origional and when i start reading I just can't stop. This was amazing, and unperfectly perfect and sad and i love it. thank you (:
Cinni chapter 1 . 5/1
That was LOVELY.
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/25
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect. Flawless. There's no words good enough to describe it.
nero chapter 1 . 2/27
this shouldn't make me cry, should it?
tsukiimaru chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Amazingly simple and still a bit heartbreaking. Well, Severus, you aren't exactly the stone heart everyone thinks you are.
P chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Absolutely amazing. Original, interesting, with so much emotion, yet so subtle. Thank you for this gem of a story.
rasvu chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I must admit I cried a little... This piece inspired me a lot. You did an amazing job! Thanks!
timefreak chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Perfect length.

Touching.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow! Phenomenally brilliant and original piece. Gorgeous idea, and superbly well-executed. Thanks for a great read. :-)
Vespertide chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
As always, your drabbles are amazing. I find it hard to post reviews for these just because I can't find words to describe how just heart breaking this is. It feels real, as if it could've been written by Rowling herself. Please continue writing, you'll be doing everyone a favor.
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Brilliant :) - has Katie gone blind?