Reviews for Dated 2 May, 1998
Noya chapter 1 . 2/24
I think this was the first time I felt some prickling in my eyes while reading but couldn't exactly pinpoint which fragment was the cause of it - the tone of the whole fic is just perfect. I absolutely loved it.
cnor9602 chapter 1 . 2/23
brilliant! You paint a perfect picture with your words
passionatescreams chapter 1 . 1/22
It is horrifying how easily you can make me cry..
Dimladris chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh Man, you did it again. This story is sad yes, but it shows something more, something inspirational, something important. It shows hope. The characters you make, we love, the ones that die, we mourn, those who survive, we give both. Because they, are left to rebuild, to try and fix what can't be repaired, and that is sad, but also happy.

I find, I read, I feel

Lord Dimladris
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I don't know why... but the ending of that just made me think "Oh. My. Gosh." It's just a frame of mind you never really thought of. Just... wow.
iamgrell chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It has an odd, eerie beauty. I really like the perspective of it.

I've always enjoy taking a deeper look into a character and what makes them tick. Finding new depth in characters is intriguing, I wish I could have conversations about such things with my friends, but unfortunately they are often not as "into" things as I am. (That's where fan fiction comes in)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Perfect.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I think I liked this if only for the letters showing the simplicity in emotions. It's raw and real. If its true no other words are needed. It also shows a side of Severus. The one who was not brave, not loving, not cruel, simply THERE. Thanks for the story.
OldMoon chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Again it is beautiful. Climb could have been a food title too. I don't really know which one I prefer.
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
just the right amount of despair and hope.
odainath chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wonderful one-shot.
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lovely story! Katie is well written and I think this is believable of canon Snape. I enjoyed this very much.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You are really good in making an extraordinary story from a simply ‘you are welcome’.
Your stories are unique and touchy. Thank you for writing :)
wallywesting chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Beautiful! I've never read anything like it. It's so simple and unique and the prose is just perfect. Thank you for the story :)
pinks99 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012