Reviews for Dated 2 May, 1998
LumosExpulso chapter 1 . 9/5
This is one of the best things I've ever read in my life.
loveislove chapter 1 . 8/29
Wow. I have no words to describe how beautiful this was.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 4/30
This is life affirming.
I can say no more.
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is so beautiful and so powerful. Snape is one of my favorite characters. I love what he did for her. This is amazing. Thank you so much.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/14
Intense and rather good. Thank you for sharing.
LadyAltairFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I have never felt so freakin EMOTIONAL over a piece before. I read your bio- congrats on becoming a lawyer! Please, though, don't give up fanfiction. All your works are masterpieces, and I can tell you put a lot of effort into them. It would be a shame to rid the world of your beautiful, heartbreaking style.
yannn chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
There's an absolute gift in the way you write. Splendid.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Intriguing
thosethatrun chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Wonderfully written, great interpretation of what happened to Katie which is not something people often consider. (ps. the bit about the spell interpreting capitals as shouting was pretty funny)
Healed535 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
That was beautiful. You are so very talented. This brought tears to my eyes:
"And it's very suddenly not fair at all. That she'll never fly, never read a book, never even put on her own makeup ever again. And it isn't fair to ask why me? when so many others could look at her and ask enviously, why you? because she is alive and sane and mostly whole. And all those little, petty things she'll miss, it's not fair to mourn them in company."
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
A fic that never fail to make me tear up...
Bertram Wooster chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Hello.
This is lovely. I think I may have even cried a little bit.
Your writing speaks. Oxymoronic. I know.
I love it.
Wrenade Magicath chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Really beautiful. Your writing style is so honest and origional and when i start reading I just can't stop. This was amazing, and unperfectly perfect and sad and i love it. thank you (:
Cinni chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
That was LOVELY.
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect. Flawless. There's no words good enough to describe it.