Reviews for Take the Fall
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Thank you! I just recently watched Primeval seasons 1 and 2 for the first time and was in desperate need of a story pretty much just like this. It is perfect.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
This was absolutely beautiful :) Thank you so much for it, although I'd always love more! xx
Ten Mara chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Yay for happy endings, especially in this pairing! Good progression of their relationship, and Nick's questions about moving in and kissing. Hope you write more N/S.

I love the line:

two shades of blue examined each other's faces for a joke, for reality, for something without a name
moonstar57 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
If only it had ended that way. Great story.
Ten Mara chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Glad you found your memory stick (sorry you had to clean your flat to do so!), but this was worth the wait.

Lots of lovely observations about Nick and Stephen, Nick's reaction to his half-grin, the reason Nick gives for why he turned Helen down (and the one we know where he doesn't want to leave S), the humour, then the heartbreak at the end.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
moonstar57 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Please tell me you are going to finish this. It is the best!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
The way you're showing their developing relationship and all the detail is making this really excellent... I'm loving it, seriously. xx
gaia-x-goddess chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Aw, sweet, I look forward to more :) xx
Ten Mara chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Great details in this - how Stephen is coping (or not) with the news, Nick's cooking ability, the spare room at N's already being Stephen's, the conversations and situation. I look forward to seeing how Nick helps Stephen. ETA on the next part? ;)
Ten Mara chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yay - 1.02 is one of my favourite eps, and unfortunately there hasn't been much fic about it, so I'm very glad to see this. And as I enjoy Nick/Stephen and hurt/comfort, I very much like your take on it all. I'm looking forward to more!