Reviews for Things change
Ghoulmask chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
This was probably my fave chapter out of the whole story. Charon is just smoldering and I love reading about him squirming internally. He's being such a good boy. You've written him very well, he's very manly and I love it!
Awkward English chapter 26 . 8/8/2010
TT_TT sooooo beautifulllll
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
Just found this story a little while ago. It's really good. Thanks for sharing! :)
misstwinklytoes chapter 26 . 3/14/2010
This is by far the best Fallout story I have read! I hope to read more from you. This was like a best-seller book that I couldn't put down! Thanks so much!
WitchWeaver chapter 26 . 3/5/2010
awesome.. :)
jocgame chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
very good zellojello! will you make a sequal or something?
missmeliss chapter 26 . 11/26/2009
I have only just started playing Fallout 3 and am now desperately trying to get together enough caps to go and buy Charon! hehe

I have just finished reading and I absolutely loved it! You have a real talent for creating believable characters as well as the development between them. A very enjoyable read - well done!
Miss Delilah Rose chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
I definitely should have reviewed this sooner! This was such a sweet story, I loved it :) x
Miss.Marlboro chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
Wow. Let's just say I needed a cigarette after chapter 19.

Amazing story, I just recently bought Fallout, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who had dirty thoughts after buying Charon's contract. I thought I was just a freak.

Very well written, keep fighting the good (and sexy) fight!
Oracle Phoenix chapter 26 . 9/17/2009
Awesome! Frickin' amazing story! Bravo! The end, I'll admit, was a bit campy. But you did warn me and it was very cute.

Characterization was wonderful and I loved how you worked Charon's in-game behavior into the story. It will help with my daydreaming next time we're out exploring the Wastes. *sigh* I'll miss him when I head off to Point Lookout. LOL

Thanks for a fantastic read. It's rare anywhere on this site to find a really good, long, well-written story that the author actually finished. Kudos! If you've got anymore Fallout fanfic in the bag I'll gladly read it! :D
The.Frost chapter 26 . 9/16/2009
Amazing story. Ten out of Ten.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 26 . 9/1/2009
wow, at first I didn't think I was going to read to whole thing because it was so long, but it turned out to be really good and I couldn't stop. I didn't think I would like the Epilogue, but I was curious so i read it. I'm glad I did! I love the thought of 'uncle Gob' that's just so cute. Thanks for writing such an entertaining story!
Pancake Pet chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
My gosh, I've been looking for a story like this for awhile! And man did this hit the spot.

I love how she treats him like a normal person, 3. Charon acts so cute, hehe, trying to be all serious when he's really thinking about her, aw..
Nuns N' Bagels chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
Aw... Uncle Gob. That's sweet.
Frahlah24 chapter 26 . 8/20/2009
I was reading your story as you kept on posting chapters but I never reviewed/favorited it, my apologies for that! I must agree with the other reviewers, out of all the Charon x Lone Wanderer fics, yours definitely ranks as one of the best! I love the way you've portrayed Charon's character so well, I know he doesn't say much so that must have been a tad hard to imgine what he would and wouldn't say. XD But like I said, you've done an amazing job on this! I'm a big fan of the entire series myself, so it's nice to see other people love it too. :) Keep up the good work, I'll keep reviewing!