Reviews for Haraguroi Yuugi: The Malicious Play
Animemaniagirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I took a look at your profile page and damn, you're working on a lot of stories! No wonder. I'll still be looking for the day you update this story.

I'm very, very curious at this point what will be the official pairing in this fic. *grin* That sentence ... "To see him again" I wondered who she was referencing to ... Tamahome seems like the obvious choice but then that bit about Nuriko makes me go hmm ...
faeriex chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
There seem to be a few Miaka-gets-a-second-chance-in-the-book stories lately, but I'd say you probably have the best writing style of all of them that i've read. I am very curious to see what the world of the book will be like this time around? Will it reset to when Miaka first got there, or will it pick up where it left off, after the war with Kutou? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
TA Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I likee...I like very much...nice unique storyline, more Keisuke...he doesn't get much fanfic attention. poor guy. I want to see more.

*goes on to chapter two*

Me lazy, me add chap 2 review here

...more? *hopeful look* I'm really intrigued here! Don't leave me hanging! You've got a talent for writing.
Kianang chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
More please. _ OOh, and the Ranma references made me perk up. Meep.
Boogie chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
da da da da da please continue quickly! da cliffhanger! Oh i hope she meets Tamahome D (big m/t fan)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
this is really good...interesting too!

the begining waws confusing with all the flash backs but i got the point eventually.

Keep writing i want to know what happens next! .
Boogie chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
Please write more! I am dying to know what happens next. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! It's one of my favorites now! Pleaseeeeee!
Sakyo chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Very,very good story.
Kyle chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
I love it and others who will read this will say that your story is indeed .
omni82 chapter 2 . 1/6/2002
This is a pretty spiffy idea. Write some more!
Cat chapter 2 . 1/2/2002
Well, the beginning was rather confusing for me.. I'm not sure exactly what's happening in the story. v_v;; However, I REALLY like the basic plotline! Jeeze, romance! _ Is there any chance it will be Hotohori/Miaka? Answer that question with a new chapter. _
Lanen chapter 2 . 12/29/2001
Hrmm... Nuriko situation... *grins* I think she should definately at least let Nuriko know her name *laughs* I love how proud your Miaka is. *-* I can't give constructive criticism to something that's flawless. )