Reviews for What I've Done
Dhampire12 chapter 28 . 1/18
It was pretty good, if you decide to write a sequel I will definatly look into it.
CatsWatchBatman chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Holy frick n frack. This whole series is just AMAZING. The plot and the characters and your writing style just went together so awesomely. I see that this was updated in 2010, but I would be really interested in reading another sequel. I loved the stories. So yeah, thanks for writing these cause they were great!
Princesa Aerionna chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow! Finally I finished this. It's so great and, dare I say it, better than the previous two. And those two are so good. Now I'm heading to read the sequel. Please write more :)
Love,
H
Blaze chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You did a very nice job writeing this story, I think ulysses should do a sequel
Jade chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Sequel!
CharmedPhoenix500 chapter 28 . 9/12/2010
Sorry for absent reviews; college is kicking my ass.

I can't believe it's over :'(

It was quite a ride and I enjoyed every minute of it!

You're a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future :D

CP500
Deidra chapter 28 . 9/10/2010
I actually love that you left it hanging on this one, leaving us open to be surprised by the new twists and turns when you write a sequel (which I sincerely hope you do). I would love to see what happens next, with the action but especially with the characters you have shaped throughout this whole series. Please continue with this story and keep up the excellent writing!
grit-the-teeth chapter 26 . 9/6/2010
I would love to read another sequel and maybe some oneshots, too. There are a lot of loose ends and sweet plot-bunnies to make at least a handful of good stories. You have changed the characters as you liked, now they are yours and you can do with them what ever you want (as if you haven't done that already). And why do you thing you suck at fighting scenes? You've done a great job.
grit-the-teeth chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
After Chapter 24 this is a rather dark one. You are building up the tension. What really astounded me, was what Matt did to keep Burke away from Rachel, and to save his own skin. I'd never thought he would use the skills willingly the hand had hammered into him. You have changed him in a great deal. Good work.
grit-the-teeth chapter 24 . 9/6/2010
The revolver is "omnispresent", indeed. Nice wording. Who are the guys in the white uniforms? Where do they come from. "Lost my grip." - yeah, he is getting better. And Burke is just annoying, and not even a real threat. But he is still helping. "See? Eating, not watching." and "I'm blind, didn't see anyone do anything,". Wonderful!
kingshammer chapter 28 . 9/5/2010
This particular series of stories has been the most enthralling/ addicting chunk of material I've found on fanfiction. Mind you, I read a lot of fanfication. I would love to see a sequel. You've got a lot of great foundation here and you seem to enjoy the actual story. Therefore, I say, run with it.

The only tiny bit of critique I have is that it would be kinda cool to see Matt and Elektra make one last "superhero" appearance. You know, actually in their uniforms.

But other than that, it's been a great read. I hope you keep it up :)
grit-the-teeth chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
No way! No father, especially one who raised his kid alone, would endanger her just to help a relative (who did not help when asked for in a desperate situation). Kids always come first. There has to be something more, something you have not told us. As a mother myself, I would sacrifice myself or even my beloved husbands live, if I'd have to save or protect my kids. How comes that Jimmy had known about Garretts problems? And why is Garrett hating him so much? And another cruel cliffhanger.
grit-the-teeth chapter 22 . 9/2/2010
..."Hey," Matt said quietly. He kept a fair bit of distance between them, crossing his arms in the cool morning breeze. ... I would have liked it more, if he had stuffed his hands into his pockets. Crossing his arms is to defensive for the mood he is in. He wants to make good with Abby. He needs her absolution. The last thing he wants is to push her away. Sorry, I like the little things. "...They were on the same bench, facing opposite directions,..." That's more the body language I like. Not facing each other directly makes talking a lot more easier. And Abby is so wonderful. Hurting Matt by telling him how bad Elektra held herself while he was gone and "nearly" lighten up the mood at the same moment by painting a picture of Elektra in a floral print dress, bought only because E couldn't loos Abby too. I mean, it is funny and sad at the same time, that Elektra was so desperate to be so much out of character. "Kermit" - I like Froggy-jokes. Elektras floral print dress: is Abby's phone really lost? What a pity! And Rachel is the key, isn't she?
grit-the-teeth chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
So not only the Hand is manipulating peoples minds. And Bullseye shot Elektra with the Tokarev? And before he shot her, he shot Garretts "drugdealer" too? Or was it Jimmy himself? This is getting complicated. And why shooting Elektra? To weaken her? Because whoever has done it, he could have finished the job easily. Garrett and Chastity really would make a great couple. Elektras visions: what is really going to happen? What/who makes her see that long into the future? "...told her about Marty and Syford and making it look like the tape wasn't real...". So the tape is real, so Matt really killed Mitchum? Oh God. If Chastity's plan works, Matt is off the hook, but he still killed. That's bad.
grit-the-teeth chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
So the last chapter really was a turning point for Matt. "Black. Like her soul," - wonderful scene, you made my day. And there is the Tokarev again.

The surveillance footage of Matt killing Mitchum is faked, but who is Charles Mitchum anyway? Why did Jimmy Pierce let the Hand think, he and Rachel would stay with Mitchum? Where is the connection between Jimmy Pierce and Charles Mitchum?