Reviews for Full Moon
Sage of Winds chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Even though I'm a Midinker when it comes to Twilight Princess, this is probably one if the best werewolf-like fanfics I've read. Much better that that "Twilight" crap.
saraven chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Well. This is an old fic of yours so I won't name some stuff I find that need to be corrected.

On the other hand, there was many that I liked. Like the fact, Zelda is a kind, sweet hearted, person who seems oblivious (or I meant the word meaning unknown?) that Link could have the beast. It's all too HER and I love that you fit that in her character so right! And, of course, Link is the smexy, concerned, guy for his soulmate's safety than the way it SHOULD be. All too fluffy. I love that. This was very sweet, despite the werewolf biting scene and werewolf being mean parts. It was really fab and well, nice work on something written a time ago.

Definite like!

~ LoveandZeLink
Queaky chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
#1: I love the story! It was very visual without boring the reader to death but giving enough details to make the pictures spring to life. Loved it!

#2 I love Sonata Arctica! XD I love this song! :) Great story, great artist to choose for a base.

Lovely.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome. The stark contrast between wolf and man shines through. Good job.
that one little guy chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was a really good idea. As someone already said, there's a music video of Majora's Mask using this song on YouTube... but when you think about what the song is really about, it works for Twilight Princess too doesn't it? At least this story had a happy ending, unlike the song. :3
Just some crazy teenage girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yeah, I like this. You are awesome! This is awesome! Well, you used my favorite characters and one of my favorite songs, so why wouldn't I like it? Thought so. I'm off to read Only in High School for the(at least) tenth time. But before that, allow me to say something. Okay, here comes:

I'm a complete ZeLinker. If you don't agree, get outta here! It's the best pairing ever! I HATE other pairings! Supporters of any other pairing, go to Hell! It's Link and Zelda, nothing else! Understand!

Sorry about that, I just wanted to say that. I hope you don't mind. Is your birthday really 22nd of February? If it is, then I'm three weeks older than you are. Just realized that yesterday. And, you like the same music I do, you like the same pairing I do(ZeLink 4ever!), and those copy&paste lines in your profile, well, I agree to them all, especially the first one...*giggles like crazy* Can I scream it? Well, I'll scream it anyways...

Twilight Princess version of Link is so HOT! There you go, I screamed it. xD

Ps. My English is not very good. I cant't speak or write it very well, but I understand it. Well, at least a little bit. Hihih, I've been reading fanfiction for three months now, at least four hours a day. Every time I find a good fic, I read and read and can't stop.

By the way, when I send this lame review, isn't it 01.30 AM in Montreal? Here it's only 7.00 PM. But now I'll just go and read something...
lieutenant spark chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
give me more more more more
Female Warrior chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Get ready for a long review...

This fanfic was so freakin' awesome! I mean,the plot,the organization,the grammar,the ending...it was all so good. I can't help but like it!

It was hard to see Link struggling. He tries so hard to contain his wolf curse, and yet he almost killed the love of his life. And for Zelda, she wanted Link to stay. She didn't care if Link almost killed her and half of Link was a monster. She loved him with all her heart. The passion that they shared was so heartwarming. And I really liked the wisdomly words that Zelda said. It made Link understand.

The story made me feel depressed in the beginning, but when the ending came, I felt so warm and happy inside. I think that Link and Zelda will always love each other, no matter what.

Great oneshot! I really loved it! You need to make more fanfics like these. They really make my day! (although it's 12:44 am)

Buh-bye! You get a big chocolate-chip cookie! :D
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I liked this! Good conflict and resolution. Reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast".
Meta Zangetsu chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i freaking love this song and the weird thing is i got into sonata artica through zelda mainly adamwestslapdog full moon is the opening to majoras mask abriged
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love this song! That was totally amazing!
Taco Man chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
COOL!
Fyras14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Pretty cute! I myself heard this song in youtube, on a fan made video of Majora's Mask...it fitted so well, maybe you should check it out. Anyway, good job, and I hope to see more one-shots from you!

-Fyras14, lazy author who rarely logs on to leave a review...
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Holy...I can't think of one thing that needed fixing! This was amazing! The writing was done perfectly: short sentences for suspense and metaphors that made me shudder. I got chills on my bones a few times. I'm very impressed and pleased, awesome work! Best songfic you've ever done, even if it is only the 2nd one!

Still can't get over this...wow

~~Wave~~
LZfanatic12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
that was pretty good... i say his curse breaks when he says i do at his wedding... well, duh... XD lol awesome work as usual!