Reviews for Syphon Filter: The Novelization
make more. .
alex481peoplepc.com chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
syphon filter 2 novel ? . .
Peach Explosion chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
It's good; you've got it damn near perfect. However, you have your tenses changing a LOT and it's a bit annoying; please stick with the one.

-Anywien
star58 chapter 5 . 12/24/2003
awesome its just like playing the whole game over again,keep up the good work.!
Tobias chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
Good story, almost everything (other than your add-ons) are exactly what is in the game. Nice! And the add-ons are REALLY cool too.
Dark Side Luke chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
Short chapter, but good nonetheless. It could've been a bit more action-oriented (I love action!) but I have no say in this. Write what you will, and continue to write it well. Good work.

~DSL
Dee-bee-deedee chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
You forgot an entire objective! What about Kravitch, even though you mentioned him in Chap. 2. So, story continuity: none! Kerrrrrap!
lilblondedevil4u chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I LOVE THIS! great detail... oh man this is great.. its like playin the game all over again
Shadow chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
The first two chapters were pretty good, but when you got to Georgia St, it all just went downhill. Your action scenes are, well, lame. "Gabe took out the terrorist then ran around a corner to take out another terrorist." That's not exactly enough to make me sit on the edge of my seat and quicken my pulse. Even the dramatic explosion in the end was subdued. Stuff just HAPPENED...and it was sad. Plus the dialogue seems a little forced. "Can I have a shotgun?" "Sure." "Thanks." Uh...Yeah.

I'll continue reading. A good job, but...I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.

~Shadow~
Gogeta chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Good story. Very accurate. Now finish the story. But write more original stories in the future, otherwise, its great !
Lady Kieryn chapter 5 . 8/28/2002
Good stuff. One problem with the upload: on chapter 3, you uploaded the entire story, not just that section. Just thought I'd point that out.
Lady Croft chapter 4 . 8/26/2002
Very enthralling. Just keep in mind that a new paragraph should occur every time a different person speaks. Other than that, very nice!
Reina del boligrafo chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Sweet. I like what's happening so far. Sounds like the game. Keep up the good work.
Lady Kieryn chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I really like this. You're doing a great job. It's great to hear what the characters are thinking; you should add more of that.
Lady Croft fellow SF author chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
Im liking this! It's nice how Chance has been incorporated into the first SF. It gives him some history.