Reviews for Child’s Play
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh that was a classic. Playing 'crime scene', and you got them doing everything - cordons, photos (even aerial shots), sketches, processing, fingermarks, footmark impressions. Loved how Gibbs distracted Katie so she forgot about the autopsy. Katie and Leigh are very much the image of their parents.
Diana2122 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was so cute! I could really see the whole thing play out in Gibbs' backyard.

I especially love the stories of the twins when they are little kids or teenagers and I would love to read some more of those!

/Diana
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw! I'm in love with this story! It's so... cute! :)

Reminds me... of me. lol

Keep it up! :)

Always,

Semper Fi,

Ellie
brklyn-babyy chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was so adorable. Loved it:D
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
So cute and so perfect, I loved it.
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh, that is to cute!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMG THAT'S ADORABLE! :D Aw, they would SO play crime scene. Dead bird... LOL

Gonna be a sequel, all about the discovery of the evil bird killers? :D Love it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
tina m 1978 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved this story, so adorable. I wonder if they are going to try to arrest the cat for murder.
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
very cute, I take it the girls are children in this one?

very cute, love the crime scene
Keydazy chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this was all kinds of adorable. I love their little crime scene and the influence that each 'parent' has on their lives. Even Tony - "Uncle Tony says you always have to do sketches"
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
"He leaned against the railing, watching them for a moment before he realised what they were doing. An old piece of clothesline from the back shed was spread out on the lawn in a rough circle. Within its confines, Katie was picking unseen items out of the grass and placing them carefully in sandwich bags. Leigh was busily dabbing crushed-up sidewalk chalk onto the lawn furniture with an old paint brush. Both girls were concentrating hard and working methodically. A wide grin spread across his face as he realised they were playing ‘crime scene.’ - That is SO CUTE!

And it was even cuter when Uncle Gibbs trained up his two newest probies a bit (AND the way he dissuaded them from autopsying the victim).

Those NCIS ball caps falling over their eyes and their taking their dad's prints for elimination purposes were also SO CUTE.
Vampire's Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
So precious, and weird since my nephew was playing this yesterday as I was babysitting him. Odd world. Gibbs is wonderful grandfather material.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was a very enjoyable story...Gibbs makes a great Grandfather figure to Tim's and Abby's girls (or is great uncle)...please write another