Reviews for Technology is marvelous, ja?
CherryTree chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm almost ashamed to say this had me giggling madly like a fangirl at 2:00 am. I still can't stop grinning!

At first I kept thinking, ''What the hell am I doing?'' But I kinda got into it as it went on (if you ignore the non-stop fangirl giggles).

Also, love their online names!
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was kind of mean Klavier... you could have told him you were in the room sooner XD
HaruLuLu chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh my god, this is unbelievably funny and yet hot? XDD
Lunose chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
XD I love you! This is beautiful! Apollo's so silly, and Klavi's too sexy for words. Just the way it should be. :)
Rollingsushi chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
xDD omg your fics are all hilarious! I loved the twist in the end _
seffa chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, you are a genius! I love the usernames you gave them. It fits them! Just Justice? It still cracks me up! _ Although a little out of character (not much), it was perfect!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
LOL!

Love their online names!

And how did I not see that coming at the end? That's so Klavier-is!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
haha that was soo funny! geez, apollo is an idiot sometimes though, he should have checked the house first.
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I've been laughing and giggling over here like a giddy fangirl, which is something that is /just not allowed./ Usually. Especially while my parents are asleep down the hall! I'll be honest, I wasn't so sure I'd like it when I first started, but I sincerely love it! I also love their MSN names, very fitting C:

Very good job!
Chiyo Aiko chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This made me grin like Hell.

Epic idea and very well written.

Nice one