Reviews for Lonely Spirit
Reiko x 3 chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Please tell me you are going to continue this at some point! I know life happens and you probably have other interests and inspiration does not always cooperate, but please don't abandon this story! I like learning more about the Alurannai and the background of Symphonia as you've imagined it. I admit that I am addicted. I also admit that your Restoration series has inspired some ideas; mostly for the Seiken a.k.a. World of Mana games. I also admit that your concept of Crystal Users (not to mention Protozoans and Ethereal Magic) has stuck with me to the point that it is worming its way into my own ideas for Symphonia fic...and Phantasia fic if I am being wholly honest. I doubt I'll get around to writing any of these story ideas any time soon, but just to make sure... Is it okay if I use those interpretations in my stories? If it isn't I'll rework things to make do without those concept interpretations. It'll take more time and effort, but I can do it. They just really clicked with me, though. I have to fight now to not think about all three as you presented them and go with the game's presentation instead. Your stories really changed how I look at things in the game. I like it.
Kharlan Hero chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
I like how you worked the Derris Emblem in there.

Kirian might never understand just how much Yasin's promise means.
Kharlan Hero chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
That definately explains why they weren't allowed to use magic. The visit to Evarial could be difficult. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Kharlan Hero chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
That must have been difficult for Yasin. But he finally has some help in some of what he's doing!

I noticed one mistake during this chapter. "Ratarani? Should I take them to speak to Narim Breuntas?" It should be Narim Brethil.

P.S. I'm NYYN, so you didn't lose a reviewer.
NYYN chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Great chapter! I loved the scene at the end where Yasin gives Ratatosk the ball. It's great seeing Ratatosk just being a kid. Although I'm sure Tenebrae would disagree.

I hope to see another chapter from you soon!
NYYN chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Poor Yasin...

Keep up the good work! I hope to see more from you soon!
NYYN chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Yay, Yasin! At least poor Ratatosk has a 'father' now.

P.S. Sorry I didn't review last chapter and took so long reviewing this one.
NYYN chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
And thus the Ginnungagap is created.

Great chapter, I hope to see more soon!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
AAH I love it! Please keep writing,and you can bet to see more reveiws from me.
Mr.Who2123 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I'm imagining this little Ratatosk throwing sticks for the little Dalli or something. That would be reaaly cute!

The little Ratatosk is so cute in this chapter, but mischievous too. Good job, Mother Tree, make Ratatosk a good boy!

Enough of my rambling. Time for me to look at your fourth book in the Restoration Series!

Great job so more! *puts on alert*
Mr.Who2123 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Once again, super cute and fluffy. Completely opposite of the evil, human hating Ratatosk we see kill Aster. I like this story, so far no conflict ands just a floating little dude exploring a world.

Great job, NEXT ONE!

2123
Mr.Who2123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Quite a cute little story about Ratatosk! I love the abstract freedom of this story- the boy walking on wind and clouds to explore a world as he grows. I love it, absolutely love it.

And I like this writing style as well!

Great first chapter!

2123
TwiliSeraph chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Haha, you are amazing at describing Ratatosk as a child... It's really easy to visualize the pranks he pulls when you write it~ This story has been great so far, can't wait to see the next showing of his impish personality!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I have to admit, I think you captured the childish innocennce of Ratatosk perfectly. Plus, its awesome just to be able to either watch little kids do that or go and wonder about things yourself .

Bucky.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
-cooes- Ratatosk as a child is adorable. and his character is bound to be interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this story!

Bucky.