Reviews for Madara's Lullaby
doll chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
cute and beauriful fic!
this fic is just heart warming madara cares about his lil brother its so cute.
but in my opinion you shouldn't have put
the lyrics
this reminded me alot of my big brother I was scared of thunderstorms so I always go to his room and sleep with him,brings alot of nostalgia...too bad my brother is dead though.
Maplewing chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Cute *O*
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It's funny, I just wanted to read something Madara and Izuna related, and the first story I stumble upon has the same idea as my fic called Wakings. :P (lol, this isn't advertisement, but really, I'd be honored if you checked it out. ")

Anyways, it was a really cute thing, I loved how Madara was a caring older brother, and the tickling game was also a lot of fun. It was a little bit short, though, compared to the lyrics you inserted - I would have preferred either just a few lines, or more written paragraphs. :) But it was also fine like this; a very sweet and touching story. This can actually make me believe Madara's side of the story of how Izuna gave up his eyes for his older brother willingly, out of love, and not the one which says Madara took them by force.

I adore this story. :)

Happyfish chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
AAAAAAAAAWW!

This is SO cute :)
Simplyzhezyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It's nice to remember once in a while that Madara and Izuna were once kids(and normal brothers) too, reminds me so much of Itachi and Sasuke! So cute. And I love the song, I always use to listen to it when it was raining, ah so corny of me, hehe. .
Carousal chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ops! I falling in love with the cute Izuna so much! Keep Going!
The Awesome And Imaginative chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw... This is so sweet and cute! I LOVE THIS!*squee*
Kurimishu chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw...I apologize..but I squeed all over your fanfic.

*huggles Izuna thenquicklyputshimback

I adored this. Great job.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was a cute story!
Agent47Rulz chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was beautiful. Was that a song or something, or just a poem?
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aishiteru is a very special version of "I love you". It's I love you in the most devoted way. Just a fun fact.

It's really cute! I can see Madara batting Izuna away.
SpicyNavel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
AWW! That was so heartwarming! It's now a favorite.