Reviews for Naruto X: Rewrite
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 1 . 1/25
wonder if naruto is the rokudaime hokage?
Inuyonas chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wen the hell are u gomna update this!?
Random Reviewer chapter 29 . 11/12/2011
Well, after reading this story for a bit, I can say this is a very enjoyable read. Although sometimes, since their names are so similar, I've almost mistaken Narato and thought of Naruto. I like all your OC's and how they have their own amusing personalities. There are little to no errors in this fic which I also like. I was a bit put off at the length of the story - 600 000 words, holy sh*t - but after reading a little bit of it, I can honestly say I'm glad I gave this story a chance. Hopefully you complete it soon, because it seems like it may be dragging on, although I may be mistaken since I haven't read the whole thing yet.

So anyways great story.
mikishi sensei chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is legit man. I haven't read many stories on here that have a totally new cast but you have done it really well. I like how that it's all third generation genin and that only team seven have been teased as still in the story. I look forward to continue reading this (when I have time) and to see just what you're going to do with these characters.

~Mikishisensei
rockhard034 chapter 72 . 7/30/2011
I'm a little disappointed that you're not going to do the reboot.. . . . .But I'm happy that you got your interest in Naruto back. By the way what were you going to do if you were gonna go on with a reboot? Well hope you update soon, B.(You know what the last letter stands for)!
Mollie chapter 72 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story! It would be cool if Nataro went into sage mode so he could use rasen shuriken.
Hekireki no Makai chapter 72 . 4/21/2011
This was a great chapter Blu. I hope you feel better.
Perrou chapter 72 . 4/21/2011
in the end i didnt understand if you are back or no? but i greatly apreciated this chapter, continue wrinting please i love your style
rockhard034 chapter 72 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter, babe. I hope that you decide to continue this.
silenthero27 chapter 72 . 4/21/2011
I almost forgot about this fic so I'm quite surprised you updated it. However I'll honestly say that I don't expect that much from it nowadays for the lack of love in it. I haven't read the chapter, though, so that my judgment won't be blurred and I can honestly say what's in my mind. If this fic will still be updated, well, I'll be darned.

Good luck for your next project. I'll try to read it, too, if I have the time... and interest, of course.
Inuyonas chapter 72 . 4/20/2011
YOU UPDATED!

YOU UPDATED!

YOU F'KIN UPDATED!

ABOUT F'KIN TIME!

THIS FIC IS F'KIN AWESOMEE! WITH TWO E'S!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TH ENEXT CHAPTER
dzk87 chapter 72 . 4/20/2011
Is not my eternal gratitude good enough? Good job, I am most happy.
Brokeheart chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Yes! Even the omake gets it..!

Well, I can point out that while Naruto is conversing with the anbu in the begining, he asks why they're just standing there, to which Kira replies "Because called us..."

You might want to add a "you" in there :)

I did like it very much and I also appreciate the bond those two kind of formed, which we could feel growing here!
Brokeheart chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Just another review..!

So firstly I wanted to point out the "scrol" instead of "scroll" in the third chapter's title, secondly I want to tell you that I love Asura and thirdly I want to tell you that you repeat "sigh" in the last paragraph.

Now, I'll keep pointing these things out in the hopes that it could maybe make your fanfic the tidbit better it needs to be to reach pre-perfection if you would correct them. Of course, maybe you won't and please tell me if I'm being annoying about it, I'll stop :)
Brokeheart chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This chapter felt a little slower than the others, somehow, but you made up for that with the end chase.

Also liked the cliffy, although there's a blemish in this one also where you repeat the word tall around the end while describing the forest.

All in all, great story so far. Somehow, it's been long enough that I didn't remember this plot developpement so it was an awesome twist at the end!

I'm also curious about the situation of how kyuubi went from Naruto to Nataro..