Reviews for Snapshots
sexually frustrated gray chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Very sweet. Excellent work!
Vidushi Singh chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wow really cute n emotional!
NaNa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
HEllo! I'm new to fanfic and on recommendation from a friend,Kuro, I read this story (my initiation!) and I LOVED it! Sooo adorable! So I guess you have a new follower
HR4eva chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
What a beautiful story, I loved it!
annie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
what a lovely fairytale-esque hermione/ron story

i always like the future ones, especially as there's little precedent :)

the miaow picture certainly makes it more realistic...well as much as a harry potter fanfic can get :P
Winga chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I think that I've told you before that I love your writing. Well, if I hadn't, I tell you now!

After months having not read nearly any fics it was nice to begin with something so beautiful. I really love the way you describe them all, how it all happened and so forth. I adore Ron in this one, and the pictures you draw are beautiful and so great.

Anyhow, I love this very much.
HarryPotter chapter 1 . 11/16/2009

This broke my heart.

I'll never have that.

I'll never live that.

I'll never feel that.

Lucky people in real love...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh very sweet! It took me so damned long to read it, I'm so sorry! But I have now and I love it!

I need a good dose of cannon every once in a while, it was brilliant. So sweet and so very possible, I love it :D I already said that didn't I?

Great job, all around!
aloeart chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
FINALLY! I read it!

thing is, i really do not know if i will be able to write a long comment as i was read this story and already gave my opinion...but HERE WE GO!

this story is just fantabulistic, drawable and most importantly utterly BRILLIANT! I never get tired of this! I read it...And read it...and read it and still this story is PURE CONCENTRATED AWESOMNESS!

“Rose, then. Mother Nature's second most beautiful creation.”

“Second?”

Ron tucked one of Hermione's unruly curls behind her ear.

“You're the first.”

She smiled, a little shy.

collective AW however cheesy and corny this is, it works and is sweet...clearly something happened to Ron, he is definitely smoother .

“No one throws food at Ronald Weasley.”

Yes as soon as your readers read this part, they all imagine him doing so..the exact scene playing over and over in their heads...GIGGLE! Totally in character.

“I thought you might like my costume more if - uhm,” she hesitated, glancing down and biting her lower lip as she put her arms around his neck, “...if we could use it again.”

He blinked.

She winked.

“Miaow.”

...OMG hermione is sly and foxey! Ron...beware.

And there would be boys!

..seriously, again, If he reacted so violently when ginny was dating (kof HARRY POTTER AND TEH HALF-BLOOD PRINCE)...imagine how he would turn up when his own daughter will enter that world...TAKE COVER!

but seriously ale, this story is just intense and detailed and witty and cool!

You should be (and most certainly are) proud of this text!

the weasley-granger household seems lively enough,...don't you think? *lol*

fantastic work, mate

Kuro
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved it! It was super sweet and very well-written!
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
. . .i was gunna leave such a great review on this before, but i can't remember half of what i had planned to say. . .now all i can think is that the ending makes me think of the lion king. xD

...sorry, Alex. I'll try harder next time. lol
SCaRoL chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
so cuute! wanted to keep reading some more ) i love hermione's cat outfit hehehe and your black high heel boots, of course. P

It didnt sound too much like your writing, maybe coz it wasnt slash XD but you're either changing your writing style or you have multiple writing personalities )

i think you should do a sequel to harry potter and the deathly hallows. when you have time. XD

x