Reviews for Upon the Sundering Sea
narniac4aslan chapter 9 . 1/13
This story is absolutely amazing! The way the Pevensies trust and rely on one another working together so that no one is left out or useless is flawless- I do hope you give this story a second chance! It deserves an ending to match it's breathtaking beginning
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
You are now my favourite Narnia author. And this is now my favourite Narnia fanfic (please please continue this! I do hope this account of yours is still active–your writing is wonderful, and I don't doubt that your skills would have increased throughout these years). I love your portrayals of the Pevensies–mature, realistic and flawed, and very pragmatic, yet still faithful to their original counterparts. Their interdependence on one another, and how they actually properly run a successful country with all the dark assassination/spywork/political stuff and realism thrown in.

Your fics deserve so much more attention than they get.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Please update soon! I love this story
Annabeth chase101 chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Annabeth chase101 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Very nicely developed plot line. I really like it!
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This is interesting; I am impressed with the depth of the Sovereigns in this story ) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I see you haven't updated this fic in almost 2 years...ahahaha...oh dear...
Well I certainly hope you plan on doing so cause I'm definitely in love with it. How you've fleshed out the Pevensies etc is absolutely wonderful. I live to read stories like yours, where there is just such depth of character and story. ) Pleasepleaseplease continue!
vampiredoll88 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
i hope you continue this story :)

its really good
Hannah Skipper chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
I miss this story! I check every so often for more and nothing...please finish!
RenewedBlade chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely loved this! Certainly one of the best that I've ever read. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Do update soon!

FabinaForever11 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
It is getting good! R u going to update any time soon?
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This has got to be the best Narnia story I've ever read! Please update soon! :D
Anna chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I have now read this story twice, and I can't wait for it too be continued! I love all the stories where Lucy is more than just a little girl.
dbd823 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
This is great so far, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I'll be checking out your other stories, but if you read this review, please know I'll be waiting to see if you Update anytime soon! I have this on story alert, just in case... :)
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Just a litle typo in the third to last paragraph

"...It was not for him to see he cry" he should be 'her'

I am surprised that you wrote "...[the neatly made bunk] was unusual, wasn't it, for a pirate vessel? Pirates had never struck her as the neatest of folk"

This is completely wrong. ALL sailors keep their quarters neat at all times. They have to because the motion of the ship on the sea would cause loss and damage to anything not in it's rightful place. It is helpful to remember that from a pirates point of view they are sailors primarily, and they would not let their blood-thirsty pillaging undermine years of discipline in the small matters like care of their possessions and cleanliness aboard. I can concede that there might be a general shabbiness visible if they had engaged in battle and been long from a safe harbour where repairs could be made but no Captain, least of all a Pirate one would allow his ship to remain in anything but the best condition. They have their pride you know.

*winks and grins*

I like the touches of humanity you have given your villian, like a shared love for the sea, and a heritage of obsequious behaviour (although tainted by his obvious mockery). It seems to me that he is not the true captain of the ship.

I also like Lucy's bold declaration of who she is. It reminds me however that it was Susan who was 'the gentle', not Lucy, so maybe the outrage I commented on in my last review was not so out of character as I implied. It is sort of speculation isn't it as to how they aquired those descriptions. Perhaps one of the purposes of your story is to explain how valour came to be associated with with Queen Lucy.

I do not like the ship burning! Such terrible wastage, like the vandlisation of some priceless art work!

I am filled with trepidation about his devious plans.