Reviews for Upon the Sundering Sea
MomoPeachFlower chapter 9 . 3/30
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I am so curious and in need of the rest of this. I literally just about started crying when I realized this wasn't finished
narniac4aslan chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! The way the Pevensies trust and rely on one another working together so that no one is left out or useless is flawless- I do hope you give this story a second chance! It deserves an ending to match it's breathtaking beginning
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
You are now my favourite Narnia author. And this is now my favourite Narnia fanfic (please please continue this! I do hope this account of yours is still active–your writing is wonderful, and I don't doubt that your skills would have increased throughout these years). I love your portrayals of the Pevensies–mature, realistic and flawed, and very pragmatic, yet still faithful to their original counterparts. Their interdependence on one another, and how they actually properly run a successful country with all the dark assassination/spywork/political stuff and realism thrown in.

Your fics deserve so much more attention than they get.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Please update soon! I love this story
Rose Marie 301 chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Oh PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Rose Marie 301 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Very nicely developed plot line. I really like it!
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This is interesting; I am impressed with the depth of the Sovereigns in this story ) I can't wait for the next chapter!
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I see you haven't updated this fic in almost 2 years...ahahaha...oh dear...
Well I certainly hope you plan on doing so cause I'm definitely in love with it. How you've fleshed out the Pevensies etc is absolutely wonderful. I live to read stories like yours, where there is just such depth of character and story. ) Pleasepleaseplease continue!
vampiredoll88 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
i hope you continue this story :)

its really good
Hannah Skipper chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
I miss this story! I check every so often for more and nothing...please finish!
RenewedBlade chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely loved this! Certainly one of the best that I've ever read. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Do update soon!

R.B.
FabinaForever11 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
It is getting good! R u going to update any time soon?
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This has got to be the best Narnia story I've ever read! Please update soon! :D
Anna chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I have now read this story twice, and I can't wait for it too be continued! I love all the stories where Lucy is more than just a little girl.
dbd823 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
This is great so far, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I'll be checking out your other stories, but if you read this review, please know I'll be waiting to see if you Update anytime soon! I have this on story alert, just in case... :)