Reviews for Love, Lies and Lullabies
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 14 . 3/2
Considering this story hasn't been updated in nearly 4 years, I think I already know the answer to the question I'm about to ask: Do you plan on continuing this story?
samantha dalton chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
i love it... cant wait to read more...
christag banner chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
I really do hope you'll finish this story.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
I know you haven't updated for a long time but I love your story. I love the way baby Charlie is more human than vamp & that Bella had a normal time frame for her pregnancy. I also love your tough Bella, I wish book Bella had more balls & made Edward crawl over broken glass a bit more to get her back.I love the way you included Dr Cooper & nurse Jackie, PFuckinelli as Dr Cooper is hot, as Dr Cullen, not at all! Lol! I'm going to start Second Chances now, have serious Jacksonitis & I hope there's no cure! X
DianeJ chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
Absolutely love this story... will she love Edward again? I hope so. Please update soon.
iObliviouss chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
aww. I love how this story is going! But i think Alice and Carlisle especially are being too hard on Edward. [ Poor Eddie! This story has made mec ry on more than one occassion, lol, Looking forward to the next update! (Hopefully soon!)
aok225 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Ok so I am totally in love with Bossy Dr. Carlisle Cullen. 3 3 3
radiate689 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
great chapter...coop & jackie references are funny
GemmaLisax chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
I should know better by now and make sure that i have tissues at hand when i read this story, lol.

I loved this chapter, though I'm not really looking forward to the heartbreak of the next one. I will make sure to have a full box of tissues at the ready.
Shamatt0403 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Oh boy - Edward has competition in the form of cute doctor.
acw1 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
so sad but stil so good.
bamagal110 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
This chapter was so good and so sad at the same time I feel so bad for Edward but at the same time he left her all alone and I so knw how that is what did he expect her to do? I don't like Dr. Cooper either let him just go away..
TheLadyKT chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
jake always loves to overreact.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Such a sweet, touching story! Love that young Charlie is a normal sized little boy and think it is sweet how Edward is with little Alicia. Maybe little Alicia has powers too...more than any of them? Could be interesting.
I need a life bad chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Perfect and Thanks for the dedication BB! love ya!