Reviews for Blended Reality
Abby chapter 8 . 3/22
I'm really pissed about that knife... especially since the colt probably still exists in the other world...
kasey123 chapter 9 . 3/6
Need more
Mossy Stone chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Really enjoyed this fic. I love stories about John some how meeting up with his adult sons again, and this was really well done.
KV74 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Perhaps Im a bad girl, but I couldnt forgive John that easy. He is a selfish, self righehous hyphocrite and that Cas help to betray them another time make it even worth.
Sorry, that must out! Not against your writting, that is very good!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Okay, I have just made a discovery...
The John from the other world... is a son of a bitch a thousand times over... That was THEIR dad's journal, THEIR knife... He had NO right to take EITHER of them and send them with Jim... Man I hate this guy, I'm sure their REAL dad wouldn't of been THIS big of an asshole... *punches a wall* THAT BASTARD!
Jack: Great... *hides under couch* Better stay here so I don't become one of the many things she's hitting with the speed of 140 mph...
whumpqueen chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
dude i am so pissed at John right now! great story.
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Great story! I can sooo see Dean and Sam acting this way...especially at the end. I'm going to go read your other stories now!
horsegirlrule chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I like it
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Awesome story. I am hope there will be a seacond one to this story. It is to good to leave it where it is at. I would love to know what Cas is having John find out about Dean and Sam. Please write another story to this one. Please
kasey123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
love it
Bartlebead chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I hope there's more of this 'verse to come, even though the series is way past this on TV. You've really got Dean and Sam down just right!
Bartlebead chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
This one was great, too. All the characters were very convincing; just right on their voices and motivations!
Bartlebead chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Interesting premise. It's also interesting that, since you begin some of your stories with unexplained scenarios, you get to stipulate a number of things that would otherwise be hard to set up, or would take half the story to get there!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
It seriously, SERIOUSLY irks me...John's bloody attitude. *cough* Excuse me. REALLY. Is Sam his only son? What right did he have to bear down on Dean like that? *glares*

I'm so glad that Cas stepped in and Jim told him the truth and it hit him in the face.

Man needs to be fair, sometimes...and stop playing favourites! *huff angrily*
kirallie chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Wow. Surprised John survived stealing the research and knife. Knew Cas had a hand in it! Glad this John can understand Sam can fight the blood unlike theirs who said save or kill. Sequel? How did the other Sam and Dean react to the fact their Dad is gone?