Reviews for Blended Reality
Idreamofivan chapter 8 . 2/5
Interesting ending
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 2/5
I loved the last line "Said your angel showed up and excused the confidentially thing." I thought it was funny and tragic at the same time.
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 2/5
I really liked a lot of parts of this.
I loved how it hurt John when Sam said that he didn't understand which was the reward. It was a pretty hurtful thing to say.
I dont completely agree that Dean would be so pissy about his dad. He still idolizes the guy... but he does get pissy easily.
I can see how he can be upset about how John treated Adam... the grass is always greener, specially when we think about how our parents treated our sibling. Still, the fact remains that Adam got John one or two days a year, even if they were great. The boys had a real father, absent too, but not as absent as Adam. Adam got no father, just someone that would barge in and spend 5 minutes with him.
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 2/5
I know this has been written for a long time, but it is a very interesting concept.
waitingforAslan chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
That was effective how John assumes that the demons had gotten Sam and how Jim had to remind John, "You have another son." And Dean's words - "I wasn't worth it. I figured you'd know that" - you really captured the self-loathing under the anger. And I love how Dean still, no matter what, knows - and TELLS - Sam that he's a good person. (Someone should tell HIM that too. Although I guess in your AU, clone John IS in all those texts. Maybe someday he'll believe it.)
tangerinee chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Hey, I really liked the idea of story but damn, you also reminded me why I can't stand John lol (A characterisation from you)
bluebird397 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
So are you, Dean.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Spontaneous John appearing from a utopian world as the plot. Definitely not one I've seen before. Thank you for posting!
Abby chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I'm really pissed about that knife... especially since the colt probably still exists in the other world...
kasey123 chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Need more
Mossy Stone chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Really enjoyed this fic. I love stories about John some how meeting up with his adult sons again, and this was really well done.
KV74 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Perhaps Im a bad girl, but I couldnt forgive John that easy. He is a selfish, self righehous hyphocrite and that Cas help to betray them another time make it even worth.
Sorry, that must out! Not against your writting, that is very good!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Okay, I have just made a discovery...
The John from the other world... is a son of a bitch a thousand times over... That was THEIR dad's journal, THEIR knife... He had NO right to take EITHER of them and send them with Jim... Man I hate this guy, I'm sure their REAL dad wouldn't of been THIS big of an asshole... *punches a wall* THAT BASTARD!
Jack: Great... *hides under couch* Better stay here so I don't become one of the many things she's hitting with the speed of 140 mph...
whumpqueen chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
dude i am so pissed at John right now! great story.
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Great story! I can sooo see Dean and Sam acting this way...especially at the end. I'm going to go read your other stories now!