Reviews for And I Love You
13bookworm chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I am too lazy to log in, but this is the single most adorable thing I have ever read for this shipping. Specifically the way he just let her do as she pleased. This is so cute, and actually quite meaningful! Love it!
tjbwaldring3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was great! As a married woman, I TOTALLY get why you dedicated this to your hubby. heehee :) Thanks a lot for writing and sharing.
froystickle chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved it but it was bittersweet at the same time. I couldn't handle never really hearing it back.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You have terrific physical description. For me, that is one of the more difficult things to do, and you do it wonderfully.
Carinosa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was absolutely wonderful! It felt just right and so very warm all the love between them!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
CANON. CANON I SAY. *warcry*
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was wonderful. Truly remarkable. I always brush over the fact that he is the only one to use her first name, but you really made me realize how important that is. I also very much enjoyed how you made it very clear how he is uncomfortable/unable to voice his love for her in return, but he had his own way of doing it. Fantastic job. Beautifully written - quite possibly the best-written story I have read on .
draco's love666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
very sweet.
Josie010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Absolutely beautiful!
vanessaquebec chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nicely done.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
He turned his head to face her, dark eyes flicking over her face for some time before he answered. “Rhetorical questions are illogical. You know perfectly well I enjoy your attentions.”

Haha, Uhura clearly is an evil temptress. I how Spock doesn't have to tell her that he loves her and she knows it.

I felt myself on the brink of tears-from happiness- when Uhura tells Spock that she loves every inch of him.

They're so cute!Spockura forever.

-kendra 3
TamarinaDC chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very sweet- happy anniversary from another woman married to a (formerly) skinny man with soft spots!
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009