Reviews for Meeting the Dads 02: Leo Wyatt
TheDancingKiller chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Just to let you know more then 5 people have read these things they just get so into it that they want to read all of them and forget to comment Like I did on the other one lol...I love you...I mean I value your...fiction? haha (blushes)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
bloody hell these are good!
corbinmichael chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You LOVE Buffy don't you. It's very easy to tell from your writing, as you tend to show favoritism towards her. I love this story and it's written very well, however, I do prefer more realism. Buffy was NEVER as mature as you're making her out to be. You write her with her trademark witticism along with a level headed maturity she did not possess (especially so early in the seasons). Also, it's clear you favor her over the Charmed Ones (or at least, her Jossverse over their Aaronverse). Though at this time, the sisters are RANK amateurs, they are not stupid. Prue specifically, is calm, level headed (though admittedly, quick to act) and intelligent. Not petty, egotistical or with something to prove. THAT'S more Buffy-like. In addition, their is absolutely NO reason that Pipers' powers would not work on Buffy. It's pretty clear that you wanted to either have Buffy come out on top (as Pipers power would end Buffys' a$$-kickery before it'd begun), or a plot device to keep the story going. Something I seriously dislike in writers and Joss in particular as it smacks to much of laziness and poor writing. Aside from these critiques (that I hope help you out), your story is VERY engaging, it flows smoothly from beginning to end and you stay mostly in character. In fact, the most disappointing thing about your story, is that each "chapter" is too short. It'd be great if every crossover was a multi-part. But that's just me. Keep up the good work.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
so god.. still lukes the best
Goddess-Vampire chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I hope that there are more storys in this series. i loved the "daddys"
dmnq8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Absolutely and completely excellent!