Reviews for Out of the Ashes Hope Arises
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cool
Hiding In My Writing chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was so sweet. Adorable, I loved how you created the birthing scene! Great story!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
WOW! That was an AWESOME STORY! Please Continue!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Way-hey! A proper review at last! Although it may not be long, I'm running against the clock and the pain right now. But I've waited long enough to be able to comment. This story, is one of my favourites from you. And you have given us such a wide selection to choose from, it's hard to pick fave faves. Although you know which one is my TRUE EPIC fave, right? Hehe.

But this story, in just one chapter alone, threw so much emotion and reactions out of me, it deserves to be put up there on it's own pedestal to be admired and appreciated over and over again. The tissue warning was a must, because each time I read this, I cry! Just like I do with the new movie, I blubber all over my keyboard with this piece of magnificence! :)

And you know the part that gets me every time?

When they got down on one knee an bowed to Optimus. As newly hatched as he was, it brought on such a wave of emotion, I was completely powerless to hold it back. Frag, I can feel them building now just thinking about it! This story is STRONG! One hundred and fifty percent, brilliant. :D Of course the one to follow it is just as marvellous. But this one...Speechlessness! I am, without words. Almost. ;)

And you know the icing on the cake? That you had Ironhide contemplate all this with Lennox standing right there. :) I don't know what it is about that part, other than the comment of Chromia, Elita and Arcee that had me gaping and grinning, but it definitely scored really high with this story! :)

Thank you so, SO much for sharing it! I, love it. :D
optimus4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I can see this whole Optimus-prime legacy-fembot thing starting a whole new buch of weirdness in the movieverse. Seriously, why does everyone think that Prime needs or has, huge privates and can't get enough of fems or becomes a complete perv around them. wishful thinking on the part of female writers me thinks.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hehe, i'm slightly disappointed that optimus isn't pimping his femmes.

but that just wouldn't be him, would it?

oh, that was sweet.

i can just see big tough mechs like ratchet and 'hide melting like little gooey... um, things.

and i loved how you put the other characters in, too...

is that sunny and sides?

or those demented twins from rotf?

:D

poor prowlie!

he could have been a flier :(

um... little confused :S

would maximus have been a descendant of the original seven?

sorry if you have mentioned this and i've just skipped over it...

and he was the father of all three? i hope they all had the same mother :D

nice concept!

i look forward to your other story updates!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I'VE SEEN THE MOVIE! I can now read and comment!

Seeing Optimus laid out and... DEAD. Ouch. Major ouch. I'm glad Ironhide is his protector. You couldn't find a better mech. He's still doing his duty over his body, no less.

Interesting point at the end there with Prime having femmes. I did pick up the transformers reproduction thing from the movie. They're really pushing the ancestory/sparkling thing, which is a great thing for us! There was even Starscream handling a sparkling on the 'Death Star' thing, waving it around with one hand while he talked to Megs and The Fallen. A lot of fans fight it, saying TF's are sexless, but I love it.

I can just imagine the expression on Optimus Prime's face when being told, "You're the last Prime, here are some femmes, go have fun!"

“With his brothers dead, it was up to him to continue the Prime bloodline.”

Oh yes, lucky LUCKY Prime - and lucky femmes! Be interesting to see if there WERE any baby Prime's anywhere. I doubt it though.

If Prime ordered the femmes to leave for their safety... they may have been carrying special cargo. Hmm!

Is it also a Prime legacy/thing to have a large interface appliance? Makes it easier to get femmes carrying I suppose! LOL
Rooscha chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think this is an awesome take on what went on behind the scenes. And I know that I would like to hear more about prime and his femmes. That could be an amazing set of one-shots or even a full blown story! Please write more soon!
steelcrash chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You made me cry, damn it. Excellent story!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
fantastically written, absolutely loved it *goes back to re-read it*
Sirastar chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh that was so sweet.

And Lennox reaction is understandebal, I also have to laugh hard.

I hope you have more of that stuff.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very sweet and very sad! I love Hide's POV in this story, and how each of the future leaders of the Autobots are rescued that day. Eager to see more stories in this universe.
Elita One chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i watched the movie Wednesday night and in about to go see in in 2 hours again with my mom

soo sad when he "died" in the book he just went into statis lock but ofcourse Bay did not say that.

and he turned GRAY, 86 movie anyone

lol
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I should bloody hope there IS another time! ;)

I'm not writing a proper review out now, I'm saving that for tomorrow. But I can't read it and walk away without saying how fricking superb it is! :D I love this story, it's beyond amazing! And that last bit with Optimus having Elita, Chromia AND Arcee...? BLOODY HELL! Lol. Wicked little twist though. :)

I'll be back with a proper one soon! LOVE it. ;
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very nice little side story! It fits in perfectly if it was in the movie! But lets face it, the movie would be absolutely more spectacular if Kacey was in it! And her sibs of course! How about them naming a character Leo in the movie? Bet you liked that! haha! Nice work and I hope that you do "have time" to add more to the story, especially the part that has to do with the femmes!