Reviews for The Whole Nine Yards
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Wow! I can't believe Snape got fired! Who knew he'd actually bang student? Fool.
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Hermione is right, Draco needs to calm down! It would be tragic if he were canned!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Wow! Harry got kissed by a girl! And Draco didn't self-destruct! Progress made, it seems.
ThursdayAngelus chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
Awesome sauce. I love the name Daniel.
timme chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
students shouldnt have that much immunity. she can't do that (practically harrassment) and say those things to draco and not expect him to react in some way. he didn't remotely hurt her, anyway. harry should have been more direct with her. of course he would threaten her, geez.
GurlOfTheNight chapter 28 . 4/11/2008
It was good.
2legit2quit chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
awesome series!
supergirl3684 chapter 28 . 10/9/2007
great fic! can't wait to read the next part!
DamianSasuke chapter 28 . 7/23/2007
WOW! I'm off to read the next one 'Last and Found' but i love this one, adn i can't wait to find out what's up with Harry. _ Great story.
Twilight chapter 25 . 10/7/2006
You know what? For every second chapter you put an "A.N" and the fist thing i see is the beginning word is always "Sorry" this or "Sorry" that it's quite funny actually. but i like this chapter it's a very realistic. it's not like all the other chapters weren't realistic but yeah good!

-steph ( whose laughing her arse off right now )
Twilight chapter 21 . 10/7/2006
Okay, i know you said it was going to be deliberatlly fluffy and mushy but i was so happy for harry and draco when they got that letter informing them of their child! thanks for making my night really happy and exciting! i sincerally hope that women who is caring their child isn;'t a drunk or w/e cause then i'd be right pissed :P but ta ta im off to go reading more of your wonderfully put together story.

-steph ( who's excited and happy! XD )
Twilight chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
Okay , so you mentioned that song by will young so i look it up listen to it for the first time and automatically fall in love with it! i then look up the lyrics and by the time i've went through the song 10 times i've memorized it off by heart. I always do that . it's like i attract sappy songs or up with that? but yeah good chapter and i like how your story is going . i like the plot and just about everything with it!

-steph ( the attracter of sappy songs )
dantemalfoy chapter 28 . 2/24/2006
I really liked your story. In many other fanfics I've read, they have Draco going through so many trials (torture, rape, etc), it's refreshing to find a Draco that is happy. (Although his childhood was miserable thanks to Lucius)

I was pretty sad when I read HBP, seeing all the tribulations Draco had, and the sad ending. It seems that JKR has decided to imbue all glory and goodness to Harry, and leave all evil and malcontent to Draco. So it's good to read about a well-rounded Draco for a change.

I like it that you make your characters interesting and passionate, full of light and dark, intriguing and complete, you do not make them two-dimensional caricatures of evil and good to teach children a moral, self-righteous lesson, and I am very glad for that.

I look forward to reading more of your stories, and I've added this to my Favorites list.
Ansku chapter 28 . 3/30/2005
Aargh, not fair to end while Harry's unhappy! Now I have to read the next sequel before I'll go to sleep, I'll bee knackered tomorrow but I just can't leave the story now...
Web-of-Knots chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Massive ice sculpture and fairy lights?... Well Draco is right, I'd imagine it looking appropriate. Ugh... England...I miss it.