Reviews for Sand
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Rissa161616 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Awwwwwwh so cute! I totally love it! Please make another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
aria206 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Cute :) lol
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwwww so cute
MelloUchiha13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it,it's really amazing.
Suna Aria-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love it. w
Its very well-written and one of the best GaaMatsu stories I have read!
I also like the pairing of GaaMatsu, even though I prefer my GaaOC (My OC is Aria, so its GaaAri).
I think you should make another one for them. It would be awesome if you did! :D
krausec chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This story was magnificent. The description was amazing. It felt so passionate and heated. You certainly have talent. Keep up the good work.
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Great story, really enjoyed it. Peace out.
ZoXon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
WoW! *_*

Amazing story! :D
Ve Wolowitz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, i think this is a pwp, right? But cool and nice!

Good job man!
NineLaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2011

The descriptiom was...amazing. So detailed but continued to move on, which was good. Then i adored the way Gaara hesitaited so often. And it was all so new, and...pleasantly unfamiliar for them. This was brilliant. Well done :D
NikoleRivers chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awwww :) Sweet love... kinda :)
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow. Where can I start...? First, there isn't enough love for this couple. You represent them very well! 3 The writing is excellent, the description spot on, and the two characters perfectly... in character. A very interesting thing with the sand at the beginning, and a nice metaphor for Gaara's own hesitance.

The actual sex was deeply connected to their feelings, as opposed to being meaningless, which sex becomes all too often now a days.

One thing confused me... were they both naked to begin with? Because there was no mention whatsoever of clothes... a minor, common mistake, but one that bugs me nonetheless.

Nicely done, I really enjoyed it!
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh, Gaara...

I liked it!

I feel as if he's the kinda guy who you'd have to drag the words 'I love you' out of...but I liked it!