Reviews for Adult Arts
DracoKing30 chapter 3 . 6/14
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 4/17
J'aime beaucoup.
Kenny9x3 chapter 3 . 2/9
ATTENTION: THIS STORY IS ABANDONED. PLEASE, ADOPT THIS STORY AND FINISH IT YOURSELF(S). THE ORIGINAL WRITER HAS EITHER GIVEN UP, HAS PASSED, OR BOTH. AGAIN, PLEASE ADOPT THIS STORY.
Will there be more
m o r e chapter 3 . 1/23
more...
Xemenon chapter 3 . 1/12
I really wish this would get updated.
Raizel Silvestre chapter 3 . 6/14/2021
i like this naruto version of yours than the annoying oblivious idiot from the canon.

this chapter was confusing, you suddenly changed naruto’s personality out of nowhere
Father Gascoigne chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
This guys is on a whole different level. Absolutely masterful writing style, especially when it comes to kinky stuff. The way he maintains subtlety and projects childish naivity while still making it all sound extremely arousing is nothing short of genius. I actually signed up here just to leave my impression and thank the author. Damn shame it looks like he's no longer writing
ZxVelo chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
Nice!
Valiryo chapter 3 . 2/18/2020
This.. this was some good shit.
Seriously, it was a bit meh at first because of how Naruto is constantly having these fully drawn out thoughts but other than that it was great... personally would’ve preferred some more Tsume scenes with her being corrupted by Naruto.
I know the chances are practically nil due to the author having abandoned this for nearly 11yrs and has seemingly left this site almost 9yrs ago but still I sincerely hope that this will be picked up, if not by the original author then by some degenerate with decent writing skills... *sigh* a man can dream.
AnkoUzumaki chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Love the story and hope that you will update it soon
Leonard.khalifa chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
If someone told there's no such thing as to much plot, they lied.
FadilShameer chapter 3 . 6/8/2018
Pls update soon
Mizuki Abyss chapter 2 . 4/4/2018
I realy love this story! Update please!